    wireless on on my laptop. It says there should be a button on side or back of
    computer, but there isnt. The wireless icon on my computer isnt lit up. Any
    ideas how to turn it on? I have a Fujitsu laptop
    =?Utf-8?B?TG91aXNl?=, Oct 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TG91aXNl?=

    BobC Guest

    On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:24:02 -0700, Louise wrote:

    > i am trying to connect to wireless but it keeps saying i need to turn
    > wireless on on my laptop. It says there should be a button on side or back of
    > computer, but there isnt. The wireless icon on my computer isnt lit up. Any
    > ideas how to turn it on? I have a Fujitsu laptop

    You don't say what model so go here:
    http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com....shtml?products/notebooks/photo_gal/gal_b6210
    and click on the first picture. It shows you the switch.
    BobC, Oct 4, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TG91aXNl?=

    Malke Guest

    Louise wrote:

    > i am trying to connect to wireless but it keeps saying i need to turn
    > wireless on on my laptop. It says there should be a button on side or
    > back of computer, but there isnt. The wireless icon on my computer
    > isnt lit up. Any ideas how to turn it on? I have a Fujitsu laptop

    Refer to the manual that came with your laptop. If you do not have a
    manual, go to Fujitsu's tech support website for your specific model
    laptop. There will be a manual and/or information about your computer
    there. Look up how to turn on the wireless.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com
    Malke, Oct 4, 2006
  4. Louise,

    I have a rock laptop and I have to click the "Fn" key with F11... you will
    probably have something similar. check the keys - there maybe a "wireless"
    icon on one of them! (f-key)

    good luck

    Andy
    --
    Mirosa

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJldzIzMDRmaW5jaGRhbGU=?=, Oct 6, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TG91aXNl?=

    Kelvin

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Ireland
    I have the same problem

    http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/images/smilies/stupido.gif
    :stupido: < I have looked into it alot . i have an intel(R) pro/wireless 3945abg network connection it worked when i had xp but xp failed so i installed ubuntu, ubuntu knew it was there but couldn't use the drivers. i sted with ubuntu untill i got Vista(big mistake) free. vista says its working but i have to turn on a swich on the laptop(Fujitsu siemens amilo pro) the button is there but doesn't do anything http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif
    :-( i tired Fn+f10 still nothing i got the drivers off intell it works i just can turn them on please help me 2 :)
    Kelvin, Jan 27, 2008