  1. Cueless

    Cueless Guest

    Hi. Is there a way to turn off tabbed browsing? Thanks.
    Cueless, Nov 28, 2006

  2. Cueless

    Rom Guest

    On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:13:43 -0500, Cueless wrote:

    > Is there a way to turn off tabbed browsing?

    For Firefox 2.0, look at what's selected in "Tools > Options > Tabs",
    and also don't manually open tabs.

    There's a "Tab Killer" extension, but doesn't seem to have been
    updated for Firefox 2.0 <https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1938/>.

    --
    Rom
    Rom, Nov 29, 2006

  3. Cueless

    Vangard Guest

    Cueless wrote:
    > Hi. Is there a way to turn off tabbed browsing? Thanks.

    We had this discussion a month or so ago.

    We couldn't work out why anyone would want to, but if you don't like tabs just don't open stuff in them.
    Vangard, Nov 29, 2006
  4. Cueless

    Cueless Guest

    Sometimes clicking a link opens a tab automatically, that's why I want to
    turn it off.

    Cueless, Nov 29, 2006