Turn-Key Calling Card Solution W/ Cisco Gateway (8T1/E1)

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by DoretelCom, Jul 7, 2006.

  1. DoretelCom

    DoretelCom Guest

    Doretel Communications, Inc. has a special on Calling Car
    Prepaid/Postpaid Platforms

    The Calling Card platform includes

    - Billing Softwar
    - Radius/AAA Serve
    - TFTP Serve
    - IVR Serve
    - ANI/Caller I
    - Pinless Prepai
    - Pinless Postpai
    - Pinless Authorized Account Servic
    - Calling Card User Web-Access Interface Modul
    - Online Calling Card Purchasing Modul

    The Cisco Gateway depending on the config is

    - Cisco AS535-8T1-192-A
    - Cisco AS535-8E1-210-A

    Click here for a more indept view of the Calling Card Platform
    http://www.doretel.com/calling_card_prepaid_postpaid.ht

    Click here for a more indept view of the Cisco AS5350 VoIP Gateway
    http://www.doretel.com/Cisco-AS5350-Universal-Gateway .ht

    For a limited time we are selling a Calling Card solution including
    Cisco AS5350 VoIP Gateway set up for 8E1/8T1's for $32,80

    If you would like a demo of our Calling Card Solution or if you hav
    any other questions please contact us:)

    Note - We can provide A-Z Wholesale rates as well as Calling Car
    Design and Printing

    We are a Cisco Partner and we specialize in Cisco VoIP AS5350
    AS5350XM, AS5400, AS5400XM, AS54HPX, AS5850 Universal Gateways
    PGW-2200 SS7/C7 PSTN SoftSwitch Solutions, SIP Proxy Serve
    Solutions, Calling Card Platform Solutions, Prepaid/Postpaid Platfor
    Solutions, CMS Billing Platform Solutions, Call Relay Billin
    Platforms, WholeSale VoIP Billing Solution, 1-80
    International/Universal Toll Free Services, Call Cente
    Build-Outs/Consulting, VoIP Engineering, VoIP Consulting
    International A-Z Wholesale Minutes, Quintum VoIP Products
    Small-Medium-Large VoIP Phone Systems and much more. For a birds ey
    view please browse our site

    Visit us online today... www.doretel.co

    Shane Bree
    Doretel Communications, Inc