    On opening the "giblets bag" I found that it had apparently been living with
    2 Hearts... 3 Livers and 2 Stomachs. The body cavity contained 2 Necks!
    Is this a record?
    TRADESMAN, Jan 2, 2004

  2. TRADESMAN

    Colin Guest

    "TRADESMAN" <> wrote in message
    news:bt3q7h$31qcn$-berlin.de...

    Don't know, but a cow has six or eight stomachs.....

    Colin.
    Colin, Jan 2, 2004

  3. TRADESMAN

    Senti Guest

    TRADESMAN did mumble with his mouth full...

    > Our Christmas Turkey must have been one hell of a critter before it
    > was sacrificed.
    > On opening the "giblets bag" I found that it had apparently been
    > living with 2 Hearts... 3 Livers and 2 Stomachs. The body cavity
    > contained 2 Necks!
    > Is this a record?

    Maybe it was a cannibalistic turkey and those were the remains of it's
    victims!!
    --
    ~SF~
    When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
    Senti, Jan 2, 2004
  4. TRADESMAN

    Senti Guest

    Colin did mumble with his mouth full...

    > "TRADESMAN" <> wrote in message
    >

    > Don't know, but a cow has six or eight stomachs.....
    >
    > Colin.

    Four.
    --
    ~SF~
    "I'm a paranoid agnostic. I doubt the existence of God, but I'm sure
    Senti, Jan 2, 2004
  5. TRADESMAN

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Senti wrote:
    > TRADESMAN did mumble with his mouth full...
    >
    >> Our Christmas Turkey must have been one hell of a critter before it
    >> was sacrificed.
    >> On opening the "giblets bag" I found that it had apparently been
    >> living with 2 Hearts... 3 Livers and 2 Stomachs. The body cavity
    >> contained 2 Necks!
    >> Is this a record?

    > Maybe it was a cannibalistic turkey and those were the remains of it's
    > victims!!

    Possible. It looked one mean Mother...
    TRADESMAN, Jan 2, 2004
  6. On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 14:14:52 -0000, "Colin" <>
    wrote:

    >"TRADESMAN" <> wrote in message
    >

    >Don't know, but a cow has six or eight stomachs.....
    >
    >Colin.

    Pity a poor cow with agita.
    David A. Seiver, Jan 2, 2004
  7. TRADESMAN

    Cubzilla Guest

    "TRADESMAN" <> wrote in message
    > Our Christmas Turkey must have been one hell of a critter before it was
    > sacrificed.
    > On opening the "giblets bag" I found that it had apparently been living

    with
    > 2 Hearts... 3 Livers and 2 Stomachs. The body cavity contained 2 Necks!
    > Is this a record?

    Thats genetics 4 u
    Cubzilla, Jan 2, 2004
  8. On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 13:10:38 +0000, TRADESMAN wrote:

    > Our Christmas Turkey must have been one hell of a critter before it was
    > sacrificed.
    > On opening the "giblets bag" I found that it had apparently been living with
    > 2 Hearts... 3 Livers and 2 Stomachs. The body cavity contained 2 Necks!
    > Is this a record?

    No, really, folks -- nothing at all to worry about with genetically
    engineered food.

    --
    Blinky
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 3, 2004