Turkey Sandwich Wipes out Human Race.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Tate and Lyle, Feb 10, 2007.

  1. "I'm not to blame" Said Blair, "We followed best practice".

    Well that's OK then. Isn't it

    Tate and Lyle, Feb 10, 2007

  2. Tate and Lyle

    ernie16 Guest

    Medication time?

    ernie16, Feb 11, 2007

  3. I have no idea, when do you normally take it?
    Maybe the 'big nurse' will be able to advise you?
    Still it's grand that they have the internet in secure mental hospitals
    these days.
    It's good you have some contact with sane people, albeit at a safe distance.

    Anyway don't worry about your medication, I am sure you wil get a 'big jab'
    when deemed necessary.

    Tate and Lyle, Feb 11, 2007