    back. Then I did the stupid thing. I deleted "Turbo." Now I need it back.

    Anyone have a link to "Turbo?"

    .. . .Martin
    Starstuffed, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Starstuffed

    rifleman Guest

    In news:eUZKa.15021$,
    Starstuffed <> contemplated the little bit of
    fluff in his navel and typed:
    > . . .is the name of the downlload which I was using to slowdown some
    > of my dos video games. I quit playing the games that I was using it
    > on awhile back. Then I did the stupid thing. I deleted "Turbo."
    > Now I need it back.
    >
    > Anyone have a link to "Turbo?"
    >

    > . . .Martin

    searching Google using "Turbo Download" produced 417,000 hits. try Google.
    rifleman, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Starstuffed

    SgtMinor Guest

    http://www.geocities.com/kulhain/

    SgtMinor, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Starstuffed

    Starstuffed Guest

    Lost and confused as always, I wrote:

    snip>>
    .. . .is the name of the downlload which I was using to slowdown some of my
    dos video games. I quit playing the games that I was using it on awhile
    back. Then I did the stupid thing. I deleted "Turbo." Now I need it back.

    Anyone have a link to "Turbo?"
    <<unsnip

    Thanks rifleman and SgtMinor. This is a really fine slower-downer and works
    under windows. I relocated Turbo at:

    http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/abandonware/pc/utilities/turbo_for_win_9
    5_nt4_.html
    Starstuffed, Jun 27, 2003