tunnel

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by neville, Jun 12, 2005.

  1. neville

    neville Guest

    neville, Jun 12, 2005

  2. neville

    neville Guest

    that didnt work
    "neville" <> wrote in message
    news:1118598272.48cdd5287412ce2e70337b500605fc7c@teranews...
    > http://tinyurl.com/ak48q

    neville, Jun 12, 2005

  3. neville

    Guest

    , Jun 12, 2005
  4. neville

    neville Guest

    neville, Jun 12, 2005
  5. neville

    doS Guest

    email it to me I will post it on my site

    doS, Jun 12, 2005
  6. neville

    neville Guest

    Done that.

    neville, Jun 12, 2005
  7. neville

    doS Guest

    its a hotmail address, make sure you put that at the end.

    doS, Jun 12, 2005
  8. neville

    neville Guest

    I did.

    neville, Jun 12, 2005
  9. neville

    neville Guest

    It wont be from Neville but it will say tunnel.

    neville, Jun 12, 2005
  10. neville

    doS Guest

    I didnt get it.

    doS, Jun 12, 2005
  11. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/ak48q

    I am quite anxious now, do I have to take a pill or are you 2 going
    to get it.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jun 12, 2005
  12. neville

    doS Guest

    kobo65@
    hotmail.com

    doS, Jun 12, 2005
  13. neville

    Mike Easter Guest

    OK. Where's this damn tunnel pic? I'm getting impatient :)

    Any old working user + pw at the www.epsonphoto.co.uk place will help
    the snurl work.

    You can attach it to a post to a binary group like
    alt.binaries.pictures.misc and give its subject or msgid here.

    You can email it to kobo65 <at> hotmail.com

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jun 13, 2005
  14. neville

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > Any old working user + pw at the www.epsonphoto.co.uk place will help
    > the snurl work.

    Oops. Disregard that one. The registration business at the photo place
    allows one to upload and store things there -- it isn't for viewing
    other people's pix. This is what the help section at epson sez:

    <ep>
    What can I do with the 'Share Albums' screen?
    The 'Share Albums' screen allows you to share the pictures in the
    currently selected album. (Note: Swap between albums from the vertical
    album list, located to the left of the screen). Enter the email address
    of the person(s) you wish to share your pictures with (Note: separate
    each email address with a comma). You can also enter a subject and a
    message to accompany the album. An email containing a link to the album
    will be sent to the email address(es). By clicking on the link, the
    recipient(s) will be able to view the thumbnails and click them to see a
    larger image. However, they don't have access to any other functionality
    and cannot view any other albums or pictures.
    </ep>

    So, to share with a newsgroup, I guess you put something into the shared
    album place, you email yourself the link and then you put the link into
    a newsgroup? I guess.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jun 13, 2005
  15. neville

    neville Guest

    Hmmm.

    neville, Jun 13, 2005
  16. neville

    neville Guest

    > OK. Where's this damn tunnel pic? I'm getting impatient :)
    >
    > Any old working user + pw at the www.epsonphoto.co.uk place will help
    > the snurl work.
    >
    > You can attach it to a post to a binary group like
    > alt.binaries.pictures.misc and give its subject or msgid here.
    >
    > You can email it to kobo65 <at> hotmail.com
    >

    > --
    > Mike Easter

    I did email it to him.Now hes not responding.
    neville, Jun 13, 2005
  17. neville

    old jon Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message

    > "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    >> OK. Where's this damn tunnel pic? I'm getting impatient :)
    >>
    >> Any old working user + pw at the www.epsonphoto.co.uk place will help
    >> the snurl work.
    >>
    >> You can attach it to a post to a binary group like
    >> alt.binaries.pictures.misc and give its subject or msgid here.
    >>
    >> You can email it to kobo65 <at> hotmail.com
    >>

    >> --
    >> Mike Easter
    >>

    > I did email it to him.Now hes not responding.

    I bet those big welsh pictures have Knackered his computer Nev. <g>
    old jon, Jun 13, 2005
  18. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>OK. Where's this damn tunnel pic? I'm getting impatient :)
    >>
    >>Any old working user + pw at the www.epsonphoto.co.uk place will help
    >>the snurl work.
    >>
    >>You can attach it to a post to a binary group like
    >>alt.binaries.pictures.misc and give its subject or msgid here.
    >>
    >>You can email it to kobo65 <at> hotmail.com
    >>

    >>--
    >>Mike Easter
    >>

    > I did email it to him.Now hes not responding.

    Neville, have you looked at the Yahoo photo album? It looks quite
    easy to use. Good Luck

    Old Gringo, Jun 13, 2005
  19. neville

    neville Guest

    Ive posted it in alt binaries erotica pictures.
    I dont know what they will make of it though.

    neville, Jun 13, 2005
  20. I have posted it to a ng. See above.
    This is annoying, I think dos has got it but doesnt recognise it.
    Anyway its on that ng I think but I dont want to go back there to check or

    nevillenevillesonsnr, Jun 13, 2005