    sheila Guest

    Any opinions on this program please, thanks. Worth paying for or not?

    sheila
    sheila, Oct 27, 2005

  2. sheila wrote:
    > Any opinions on this program please, thanks. Worth paying for or not?
    >
    > sheila

    I've not yet seen a tune-up program that's worth anything.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 27, 2005

  3. sheila

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Oct 27, 2005
  4. sheila

    ellis_jay Guest

    sheila wrote:
    > Any opinions on this program please, thanks. Worth paying for or not?
    >
    > sheila

    http://www.pricelessware.org/thelist/index.htm

    Ellis_jay
    ellis_jay, Oct 27, 2005
  5. sheila

    ellis_jay Guest

    sheila wrote:
    > Any opinions on this program please, thanks. Worth paying for or not?
    >
    > sheila

    oops!

    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/index.html

    Ellis_jay
    ellis_jay, Oct 27, 2005
  6. sheila

    Plato Guest

    sheila wrote:

    > Any opinions on this program please, thanks. Worth paying for or not?

    There is NEVER any need to pay for a tuneup utility of any sort.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Oct 28, 2005