    broadcast in digital form either regular or high definition and it would be
    nice to record them in the hard drive or DVD burner. Thanks

    , Nov 5, 2003

  2. milo Guest

    yeah there are a few out there..
    ive got flyvideo capture card, it has the ability to record from the tv to
    hard drive,
    it has av svhs am fm radio built in, only thing is if u do record to the
    hard drive
    make sure u burn it straight to the cd other wise u will fill up a hard
    drive very quickly
    as i have found out
    I also have satelite tv (similar to cable in the US.) in the lounge room and
    a transmiter recvier that i use to watch the sat on my pc. just plugs into
    the av inputs..very cool.
    u can watch tv on the net and also have full screen as well
    check out your local computer shop or retail outlet or search on the net u
    might be able to find what
    u r looking for

    hope this helps
    milo

    milo, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Oldus Fartus Guest

    In news:3I_pb.238$,
    <> wrote these words:

    | Hi all. Does anyone know if such a card exists. More and more TV
    | stations broadcast in digital form either regular or high definition
    | and it would be nice to record them in the hard drive or DVD burner.
    | Thanks

    I have only seen a couple - one is the VisionPlus VP-DTV-t
    http://www.hometheatrepc.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=79

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Guest

    I dont think any of these could work. Tha card I am looking for gets the
    input directly from a terrestial antenna. Like some of the many TV tuner
    cards that already exist accepting ANALOG TV bradcasts like all the TV sets
    did 10 years ago. In this case I am looking for the card that would accept
    (directly from the Terrestial Antenna) a DIGITAL TV broadcast o even more
    complicated a Hih Definition TV broadcast. As I understand, the VisionPlus
    VP-DTV-t card gets the input from a decoder, or other device, not from the
    terrestial Antenna. Is that correct?
    Cheers George
    "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message
    > In news:3I_pb.238$,
    > <> wrote these words:
    >
    > | Hi all. Does anyone know if such a card exists. More and more TV
    > | stations broadcast in digital form either regular or high definition
    > | and it would be nice to record them in the hard drive or DVD burner.
    > | Thanks
    >
    > I have only seen a couple - one is the VisionPlus VP-DTV-t
    > http://www.hometheatrepc.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=79
    >
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Oldus Fartus

    , Nov 7, 2003
  5. Guest

    Thanks for your input Olus Fartus. I cannot find specs for the Vision Plus
    card,. What is the other one you were thinking of?? Cheers George
    > In news:3I_pb.238$,
    > <> wrote these words:
    >
    > | Hi all. Does anyone know if such a card exists. More and more TV
    > | stations broadcast in digital form either regular or high definition
    > | and it would be nice to record them in the hard drive or DVD burner.
    > | Thanks
    >
    > I have only seen a couple - one is the VisionPlus VP-DTV-t
    > http://www.hometheatrepc.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=79
    >
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Oldus Fartus