    everything, and run adaware/spybot and defrag or something?
    Any help would be appreciated. thanks :)
    ==============

    BodoDin, Nov 18, 2003

  2. BodoDin

    Bacchus Guest

    The probably save all your data on one of their devices and do a clean
    install on your hard-drive. As well as the regular maintenance that you
    mentioned. it is worth getting it done about 2 times per year. Then they
    re-install everything for you. Always mnake sure that they are actually
    doing the job. I have seen rip-offs where they take your money and do not
    do squat.

    Bacchus, Nov 18, 2003

  3. BodoDin

    BodoDin Guest

    Thanks for the help :)
    ==============

    BodoDin, Nov 19, 2003
  4. BodoDin

    jonny bravo Guest

    "Bacchus" <> wrote in message
    > The probably save all your data on one of their devices and do a clean
    > install on your hard-drive. As well as the regular maintenance that you
    > mentioned. it is worth getting it done about 2 times per year. Then they
    > re-install everything for you. Always mnake sure that they are actually
    > doing the job. I have seen rip-offs where they take your money and do not
    > do squat.

    --
    Jonny Bravo
    Some Do, Some Don't, Some Will, Some Won't...I Might...

    ---

    jonny bravo, Nov 19, 2003