tsj engine design

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by volated, Sep 22, 2005.

  1. volated

    volated Guest

    my name is Peter Ivan Dunne,
    I am publishing this design as I am unable to raise the funds to build it myself let alone the cost of patents
    I believe therefore the best way of ensuring my design is built is to publish it into the public domain
    Anybody who wishes to make financial donation to me to enable me to design and develop other ideas can contact me by
    email using the subject donation

    ok for a rotary engine description
    this is text only so no drawings sorry

    first look at the turbojet engine principle, thanks to nasa we have a basic description here
    http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/bgp.html simple enough, ok.
    to use a jet engine it has to run at an optimal speed to be efficient and powerful, this rotational speed has also to be near
    constant and cannot therefore be effectively used in automotive applications.

    to get round this problem introduced by the dynamics of a jet engine we need a totally different system,
    the solution is to use the screw compressor principle instead of turbines.
    a basic description of one can be found at http://www.tpub.com/fireman/102.htm or
    http://www.airends.com/LysholmArticle.htm

    the advantage of this design is that it can run efficiently over a wide rpm range and when compared to for instance a wankel
    design the non-contact design of this device has very low wear and friction

    so the basic solution is to replace the intake and exhaust turbines with screw compressors.
    theres more to it than that,
    take a look at a modern turbo jet, the first turbine is large getting progressively smaller
    we can duplicate this effect by designing a screw compressor with a variable pitch so that the screw at the intake end has a
    wider and deeper thread width and at the exhaust end shallower and narrower pitch, the exhaust turbines are the opposite as
    is our screw compressor.
    now we can all look forward to a future with engines enjoying the benefits of simplicity of design, low friction, low vibration and
    high fuel efficiency especially when compared to a piston engine
    volated, Sep 22, 2005

  2. volated

    Aquanaut Guest

    "volated" <> wrote in message
    > my name is Peter Ivan Dunne,
    > I am publishing this design as I am unable to raise the funds to build
    > it myself let alone the cost of patents
    > I believe therefore the best way of ensuring my design is built is to
    > publish it into the public domain
    > Anybody who wishes to make financial donation to me to enable me to
    > design and develop other ideas can contact me by
    > email using the subject donation
    >
    > ok for a rotary engine description
    > this is text only so no drawings sorry
    >
    > first look at the turbojet engine principle, thanks to nasa we have a
    > basic description here
    > http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/bgp.html simple enough, ok.
    > to use a jet engine it has to run at an optimal speed to be efficient
    > and powerful, this rotational speed has also to be near
    > constant and cannot therefore be effectively used in automotive
    > applications.
    >
    > to get round this problem introduced by the dynamics of a jet engine
    > we need a totally different system,
    > the solution is to use the screw compressor principle instead of
    > turbines.
    > a basic description of one can be found at
    > http://www.tpub.com/fireman/102.htm or
    > http://www.airends.com/LysholmArticle.htm
    >
    > the advantage of this design is that it can run efficiently over a
    > wide rpm range and when compared to for instance a wankel
    > design the non-contact design of this device has very low wear and
    > friction
    >
    > so the basic solution is to replace the intake and exhaust turbines
    > with screw compressors.
    > theres more to it than that,
    > take a look at a modern turbo jet, the first turbine is large getting
    > progressively smaller
    > we can duplicate this effect by designing a screw compressor with a
    > variable pitch so that the screw at the intake end has a
    > wider and deeper thread width and at the exhaust end shallower and
    > narrower pitch, the exhaust turbines are the opposite as
    > is our screw compressor.
    > now we can all look forward to a future with engines enjoying the
    > benefits of simplicity of design, low friction, low vibration and
    > high fuel efficiency especially when compared to a piston engine

    You have not published a design in the public domain,merely a collection
    of idea's citing the different use of existing technology.
    To make a claim that you have safeguarded yourself (to claim that any
    future "engine" of this type) is your design is a falacy.
    A scew compressor is well documented,the fact that you wish to make the
    blades variable in geometry is not unique,and has been tried before--as
    in progressive superchargers.
    Hopefully you have an engineering insight to keep blades(screw
    compressor)rotating ,and functional whilst the pitch is altered.
    You may get a process patent granted or atleast a design, i would
    suggest you talk to some proffesionals ,one i can recomend is
    http://www.fjcleveland.com/

    the costs are less than you think.
    Aquanaut, Sep 23, 2005