tset

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tron2003, Oct 8, 2003.

  1. Tron2003

    Tron2003 Guest

    Tron2003, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Tron2003

    Brianz Guest

    Good start, was that supposed to be "test" ?

    If English is going to be your preferred language on this news-group then
    please continue learning it, and return when you have mastered it
    completely.

    --
    Brian
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE
    "Tron2003" <> wrote in message

    Brianz, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Tron2003

    Consultant Guest

    still can't spell, i see

    "Tron2003" <> wrote in message

    Consultant, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Tron2003

    Jtyc Guest

    Blue 32... blue 32... tset... hut!
    Jtyc, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Tron2003

    Dragon Guest

    Did you mean 'tea set' or may be 'tee set'????

    "Tron2003" <> wrote in message

    Dragon, Oct 8, 2003
  6. Tron2003

    Tron2003 Guest

    hey Brian

    shut up. I was to busy at work to focus on spelling ya paper mcse.

    Tron2003, Oct 9, 2003
  7. Tron2003

    Tron2003 Guest

    still see you are a waste of a pay check at work. You ever do any work at
    work?

    Tron2003, Oct 9, 2003
  8. Tron2003

    |{evin Guest

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:38:37 -0500, "Tron2003" <>
    wrote:

    >hey Brian
    >
    >shut up. I was to busy at work to focus on spelling ya paper mcse.

    Someone actually HIRED you?
    |{evin, Oct 9, 2003
  9. Tron2003

    Tron-2003 Guest

    me be real busy at work to check my subject line

    me need to get back to work,,more dog poop to clean up,,
    Tron-2003, Oct 9, 2003
  10. Tron2003

    brianz Guest

    Everyone over the age of 10 knows how to setup a newsgroup account and post.

    Whey do people have to send messages to test it? Especially in an MCSE
    newsgroup when people have spent thousands on there paper certs and should
    know better.

    Brian

    brianz, Oct 9, 2003
  11. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > still can't spell, i see

    Careful, there, Consultant. Tron2003 might e-subscription bomb you.

    --
    Fris "snerk" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003
  12. Tron2003

    Consultant Guest

    i work hard working at work. you see, i work at the government, i don't want
    to do too much and make the rest of the folks here look bad.

    Consultant, Oct 9, 2003
  13. Tron2003

    Andy Foster Guest

    Cross-posted to alt.test