    just a question of reading i have done the practise exams
    and get 85-90% but i have leaned the answers so they dont
    help me too much now, thanks
    blatt, Sep 3, 2003

  2. blatt

    KLXrider Guest

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:57:37 -0700, "blatt" <>
    wrote:

    >having taken 70-210 and failed could anyone give me some
    >advise. what is the most productive way to study. or is it
    >just a question of reading i have done the practise exams
    >and get 85-90% but i have leaned the answers so they dont
    >help me too much now, thanks

    Try using the product IDIOT!!!

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18
    KLXrider, Sep 3, 2003

  3. blatt

    Kendal Emery Guest

    OK, so let me get this straight......

    You didn't read any books, you obviously didn't use the product, all you did
    was practice exams (which reads braindumps in my book) and you wonder about
    a more productive WAY TO STUDY????

    OK, first, to have a more productive way to study, implies that you have
    studied, which you have not!

    second, why the *&(*#$^&)% do you want to get this cert, if have no freaking
    clue about the product yu are trying to get certified on. That would be
    like me trying to get ASE certified on a Rolls, even though I have never
    even seen one in real life.

    Why don't you get a life, and go apply at McDonalds, and leave us the ****
    alone!!!

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me
    Kendal Emery, Sep 3, 2003
  4. blatt

    Consultant Guest

    i love it when you talk dirty!

    let me ask you a question, and be honest..... do i make you horny baby, do i
    make you randy?

    Consultant, Sep 3, 2003
  5. blatt

    Maestro Guest

    All these references to McDonalds is really starting to
    irritate me. For everyones information, I worked at
    McDonalds when I was only 15 years old.

    Maestro, Sep 3, 2003
  6. blatt

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Unfortunately working at McD's is not all that far fetched when you think
    about it. Where I live, jobs are very scarce and in order to feed my family
    or pay the rent, this may turn out to be a viable solution... not a
    desirable one mind you but definitely temporary but not outlandish in its
    occurance. I know a few grad I went to College with who ended up working
    for a short time in a fast food restaraunt. I, for example, worked in the
    Canadian version of Best Buy for a few months... hey it paid the bills.
    It's a sad state but realistic as well.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk