    sort of HTML format.

    Any help in understanding these files would be of great help - since I"m
    starting to get this blue screen more often..........

    don, Mar 18, 2010

  2. don

    chuckcar Guest

    "don" <> wrote in news:hnshp4$53m$:

    > I got the blue screen while watching a video and my laptop froze wit h
    > a message saying that Windows XP has been shut down to avoid damage.
    > After restarting another message stated that files had been
    > created.......... sysdata.xml and ________.dmp which I was not
    > able to open.
    >
    > The sysdata.xml is readable and might tell me something if I Knew what
    > to look for........ it looks like it is just a very long list of files
    > in a sort of HTML format.
    >
    > Any help in understanding these files would be of great help - since
    > I"m starting to get this blue screen more often..........

    Well if you could write *down* the *actual* message and tell us what it
    is, we might be able to help. But frankly there are *loads* of blue
    screen messages - each unique to a certain situation. Quoting a chunk of
    the begining of each file may help. *You* may have no idea what it
    means, but virtually certainly someome here would have no problem.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Mar 19, 2010

  3. chucktard wrote:

    > Well if you could write *down* the *actual*

    *number* of *whiskeys* you have had *this* *evening*?

    --
    -bts
    -In a broadband world, you are just a dialup

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 19, 2010
  4. don

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 01:49:53 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > someome

    WTF?????????

    Aardvark, Mar 19, 2010
  5. Aardvark wrote:

    > chucktard wrote:
    >
    >> someome

    > WTF?????????

    20 demerits for excessive use of ... oh, wait ... it's about chucktard.
    Penalty withdrawn. Carry on.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 19, 2010
  6. don

    don Guest

    > Maybe you'd like to explore here:-
    >
    > http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc750081.aspx
    >
    > I hope it helps!

    > Dave

    Thanks Dave........ I found the answer on that page, my error was "IRQ not
    less or equal" and it turns out its a device driver error
    which is good because I thought maybe a piece of hardware was
    failing......... now I just have to figure out what driver is causing the
    problem.

    don, Mar 19, 2010