    practice exams... What am I going to do?
    I already have a test lab environment setup... Can anyone please help me?

    Shafiee.
    Mohamed Shafiee, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Mohamed Shafiee

    lowdes Guest

    Well, what type of questions are you failing at? What have you done so far
    to study?

    lowdes, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Mohamed Shafiee

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to do the 70-290 exam... but I just keep on falling on my
    > ass... What am I going to do? How does one properly "sit" this exam?

    IFYPFY
    Frisbee®, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Performance monitor, NTFS permissions, disk management, and AD questions...
    Those NTFS questions are really hard to read.

    Mohamed Shafiee, Nov 10, 2005
  5. and some terminal services questions

    Mohamed Shafiee, Nov 10, 2005
  6. I have completed a 3 month course at a local training center, passed 70-210
    exam... and I am almost half way through the book. I just can't seem to do
    the questions right. The questions which I'm doing are from the Microsoft
    Press Readiness Review Suite (from a CD which came with the 70-290 book).

    Mohamed Shafiee, Nov 10, 2005
  7. Mohamed Shafiee

    kpg Guest

    Mohamed Shafiee <> said something like

    http://tinyurl.com/9jdck
    kpg, Nov 10, 2005
  8. its a matter of luck dude.actually I got a friend that is really good in
    actual but in written exam he also fail. Try to analyze the scenario. I took
    several times before I got it too. just try. Concentrate to DFL, NTFS this
    one is a little bit tricky.

    =?Utf-8?B?VmluY2k=?=, Nov 11, 2005
  9. Mohamed Shafiee

    SJ Guest

    take a break, relax, try again later.

    SJ, Nov 11, 2005
  10. Mohamed Shafiee

    MF Guest

    "SJ" <> schreef in bericht
    > take a break, relax, try again later.
    >
    > "Mohamed Shafiee" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'm trying to do the 70-290 exam... but I just keep on failing in all my
    >> practice exams... What am I going to do?
    >> I already have a test lab environment setup... Can anyone please help me?
    >>
    >> Shafiee.

    Hi.

    I've done 3 practice exams, scored 600 points the most. Last friday I went
    for the real thing. I passed with a score of 769 points. :)

    Grtz.

    MF.
    MF, Nov 20, 2005
  11. Practise is the key, it really helps if you do the stuff covered in the exam
    everyday at work

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnk=?=, Feb 15, 2006