    this server to find out if you have access permissions. The list of servers
    for this work group is currently not available.

    Please help - Thanks, Dave..

    =?Utf-8?B?SmV0?=, Feb 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmV0?=

    mikeFNB Guest

    Loaded additional protocol to TCP/IP - Netbeui / IPX to all machines
    that should sort it.

    mike

    "Jet" <> wrote in message
    > I have done everything right to setting up my at home wireless network.I

    am
    > able to share my internet connection with no problems. However when I

    share a
    > file and try to look at under my network places - view work group

    computers I

    mikeFNB, Feb 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmV0?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    I would suggest reading the following page.
    Read first the whole page (I.e. resist the urge to click on any of the
    links).
    Once you understand the general scope start to investigate the links that
    concern your specific setting.
    Link to: http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Feb 28, 2005