    Thanks
    John UK

    Any helpers please
    Johnnie Scott, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Johnnie Scott

    philo Guest

    "Johnnie Scott" <> wrote in message
    news:wU2Df.16197$...
    > When trying to load the disk for a canon n650u scanner, or from canon
    > website I get this message
    > 16 bit windows sub system
    > c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt
    > the system files are not suitable for running MSDOS and Microsoft windows
    > applications, close to terminate application.

    the autoexec.nt file is probably missing from your \system32 folder

    have a look and if it's not there...there should be a spare copy
    in your windows\repair folder

    then just *copy* the file over to your windows\system32 folder
    philo, Jan 29, 2006

  3. Thanks for the info, it was spot on now working,
    Regards John

    Johnnie Scott, Jan 29, 2006
  4. Johnnie Scott

    > Thanks for the info, it was spot on now working,
    > Regards John

    Glad you got it working...
    I got that tip from reading one of "Relic's" replies.
    philo, Jan 29, 2006