    file format may not be supported by any of the installed converters, or the
    file may be corrupt. Soooo....what do I do? I really need to get this thing
    ready by tomorrow afternoon. Please help, anyone!
    =?Utf-8?B?VmljdG9yaWE=?=, May 18, 2007

  2. You need to boot the computer with the cd. To do so, you need to have the
    cd higher in the boot order in the BIOS than the hard drive (it probably
    is).

    Colin Barnhorst, May 18, 2007

  3. In addition to what Colin is saying, you need to burn the CD as an _image_.
    Not copy the .iso file onto the CD, but actually burn the CD as an image of
    the ISO file.

    For excellent instructions on how to write an ISO file to a CD correctly, I
    recommend:
    http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm

    --
    Charlie.