    select "Change Password"). Does anyone have screen shots of these???

    I'd be very grateful.

    Cheers
    Frustrated!!, May 9, 2007

  2. Frustrated!!

    Cruwl Guest

    THis might help ya.
    Take 2 computers, use netmeeting, and connect the 2.
    use one machine and share the the desktop to the other one.
    Then pull up the windows you need on the machine and the other machine can
    take the screen shots you need and edit them as needed.
    --
    NMCI Support Analyst

    Cruwl, May 9, 2007

  3. Frustrated!!

    Frustrated!! Guest

    Cruwl, many thanks for this, I have tried it and it worked a treat. I seem to
    recall having seen this suggestion somewhere before.

    My thanks again.

    Gilly

    Frustrated!!, May 10, 2007