    ..Everything I have tried will not let me delete or get rid of it any way at
    all .Can someone tell me how to erase this file without all the smart
    remarks. many thanks in advance.

    Dog, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Dog

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Dog" <> wrote in
    news:VFwwb.6776$:

    > Tried to download Kaaza and it would not work and now I keep getting a
    > P2P pop up that is trying to access the internet to download its file
    > .Everything I have tried will not let me delete or get rid of it any
    > way at all .Can someone tell me how to erase this file without all the
    > smart remarks. many thanks in advance.

    Download, install, and run Spybot Search and Destroy (search google for the
    site). Should eradicate anything like what you are seeing.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Dog

    Dog Guest

    I tried the spybot and the P2P still pops up 27 times still trying to
    connect to thye Internet.Any other solutions you can think about.

    Dog, Nov 25, 2003
  4. Dog

    Guest Guest

    Try looking for it in the Add/Remove Programs area. If that fails, try
    MSCONFIG to remove the startup.

    Guest, Nov 25, 2003