Trying to find my stalker

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bluuuue Rajah, Dec 11, 2008.

  1. Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?
     
    Bluuuue Rajah, Dec 11, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Bluuuue Rajah

    doS Guest

    so you stalk the stalker?

    "Bluuuue Rajah" <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in message
    news:Xns9B712CDF6EEBFfdgdfjhsrtg@207.115.33.102...
    >
    > Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?
     
    doS, Dec 11, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Bluuuue Rajah

    doS Guest

    so you stalk the stalker?

    "Bluuuue Rajah" <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in message
    news:Xns9B712CDF6EEBFfdgdfjhsrtg@207.115.33.102...
    >
    > Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?
     
    doS, Dec 11, 2008
    #3
  4. Bluuuue Rajah

    Kartnin Guest

    "Brian Cryer" <not.here@localhost> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "Bluuuue Rajah" <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in message
    > news:Xns9B712CDF6EEBFfdgdfjhsrtg@207.115.33.102...
    >>
    >> Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?

    >
    > What are you after exactly? All the news clients I've used allow you to
    > view the header (although it may be hidden away), but do I take it that
    > viewing the header isn't what you are after?
    > --
    > Brian Cryer
    > www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    >


    This web page www.cryer.co.uk/brian doesn't know how to find headers in a
    newsreader or Google for it? You are sounding false.
     
    Kartnin, Dec 11, 2008
    #4
  5. Bluuuue Rajah

    BTB Guest

    "Brian Cryer" <not.here@localhost> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "Kartnin" <> wrote in message
    > news:ghqoc6$pt1$...
    >> "Brian Cryer" <not.here@localhost> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>> "Bluuuue Rajah" <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in message
    >>> news:Xns9B712CDF6EEBFfdgdfjhsrtg@207.115.33.102...
    >>>>
    >>>> Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?
    >>>
    >>> What are you after exactly? All the news clients I've used allow you to
    >>> view the header (although it may be hidden away), but do I take it that
    >>> viewing the header isn't what you are after?
    >>> --
    >>> Brian Cryer
    >>> www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    >>>

    >>
    >> This web page www.cryer.co.uk/brian doesn't know how to find headers in a
    >> newsreader or Google for it? You are sounding false.

    >
    > I never said or implied that it did. The link is part of my signature, not
    > an answer to to the OP.

    If you was a troll. You could claim.... OWNED
     
    BTB, Dec 11, 2008
    #5
  6. Bluuuue Rajah

    Whiskers Guest

    ["Followup-To:" header set to news.software.readers.]
    On 2008-12-11, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah> wrote:
    >
    > Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?


    The one you used to post your question can show you all the headers of a
    message. What are you actually trying to achieve?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    -- ~~~~~~~~~~
     
    Whiskers, Dec 11, 2008
    #6
  7. Bluuuue Rajah

    Sanforized Guest

    Whiskers wrote:
    > ["Followup-To:" header set to news.software.readers.]
    > On 2008-12-11, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah> wrote:
    >
    >>Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?

    >
    >
    > The one you used to post your question can show you all the headers of a
    > message. What are you actually trying to achieve?
    >


    Usually it is paranoia, attention seeking, trouble making,
    or all of the above.
     
    Sanforized, Dec 11, 2008
    #7
  8. Bluuuue Rajah

    chuckcar Guest

    Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in
    news:Xns9B712CDF6EEBFfdgdfjhsrtg@207.115.33.102:

    >
    > Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?
    >

    Try in order: Stop crossposting to 14 billion un-related groups and you
    won't get annoyed replies. Your ISP. His/her ISP (if you don't know even
    that, no one is going to help you). The police - once you can show (by
    looking at your local criminal code and court records *on* *your* *own*)
    something he's done that someone *has* been convicted of.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
     
    chuckcar, Dec 11, 2008
    #8
  9. Bluuuue Rajah

    Guest

    On Dec 11, 10:24 am, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
    > Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?


    On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:24:34 GMT, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.>
    wrote:

    **> free news clients that will allow me to search headers

    I think you clearly ask for a free newsclient that will search
    headers.

    Google searches everything (meaning everything) on the internet.
    Best test of a search engine: Search for yourself, LOL ...
    Google groups (free) very likely searches headers as well as messages.
    You'd have to try it to find if they do.

    search freedownloadscenter.com
    for free clients and readers.

    If your problem is serious, isn't it worth some small change ?

    Newsreader: Forté Agent
    paid version, Edit menu
    Global Search [ctrl + G] searches headers.

    2007 News Release:
    Forté has offered Free Agent for more than 10 years.
    With the release of Agent 4.0 we have decided to retire Free Agent and
    focus
    on providing Agent customers with exciting new features and timely
    upgrades.

    However,
    FFA, Forté Free Agent
    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Network_and_Internet/Newsreader_Tools/Free_Agent.html
    offers FFA version 1.1.1, (1997 release)
    It may work on most windoze systems
    Just that Forté no longer supports the product or upgrades the
    product.

    HTH
    Houmi
     
    , Dec 14, 2008
    #9
  10. wrote in
    news::

    > On Dec 11, 10:24 am, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
    >> Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?

    >
    > On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:24:34 GMT, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.>
    > wrote:
    >
    > **> free news clients that will allow me to search headers
    >
    > I think you clearly ask for a free newsclient that will search
    > headers.
    >
    > Google searches everything (meaning everything) on the internet.
    > Best test of a search engine: Search for yourself, LOL ...
    > Google groups (free) very likely searches headers as well as messages.
    > You'd have to try it to find if they do.
    >
    > search freedownloadscenter.com
    > for free clients and readers.
    >
    > If your problem is serious, isn't it worth some small change ?
    >
    > Newsreader: Forté Agent
    > paid version, Edit menu
    > Global Search [ctrl + G] searches headers.
    >
    > 2007 News Release:
    > Forté has offered Free Agent for more than 10 years.
    > With the release of Agent 4.0 we have decided to retire Free Agent and
    > focus
    > on providing Agent customers with exciting new features and timely
    > upgrades.
    >
    > However,
    > FFA, Forté Free Agent
    > http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Network_and_Internet/Newsreader_Too

    ls/Free_Agent.html offers FFA version 1.1.1, (1997 release)
    > It may work on most windoze systems
    > Just that Forté no longer supports the product or upgrades the
    > product.


    It doesn't seem to be there any more. If you go to the download page,
    there's no button to click to download it, but it displays a message
    that says "Downloading Later."
     
    Bluuuue Rajah, Dec 15, 2008
    #10
  11. On Dec 11, 8:17 am, Sanforized <> wrote:
    > Whiskers wrote:
    > > ["Followup-To:" header set to news.software.readers.]
    > > On 2008-12-11, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah> wrote:

    >
    > >>Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?

    >
    > > The one you used to post your question can show you all the headers of a
    > > message.  What are you actually trying to achieve?

    >
    > Usually it is paranoia, attention seeking, trouble making,
    > or all of the above.


    Or demanding that people follow your will and then pouting when they
    refuse you.
     
    Don Stockbauer, Dec 18, 2008
    #11
  12. Bluuuue Rajah

    Sanforized Guest

    Don Stockbauer wrote:

    > On Dec 11, 8:17 am, Sanforized <> wrote:
    >
    >>Whiskers wrote:
    >>
    >>>["Followup-To:" header set to news.software.readers.]
    >>>On 2008-12-11, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah> wrote:

    >>
    >>>>Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?

    >>
    >>>The one you used to post your question can show you all the headers of a
    >>>message. What are you actually trying to achieve?

    >>
    >>Usually it is paranoia, attention seeking, trouble making,
    >>or all of the above.

    >
    >
    > Or demanding that people follow your will and then pouting when they
    > refuse you.


    Everyone knows someone like that, and sometimes
    several someones.
     
    Sanforized, Dec 18, 2008
    #12
  13. Brian Cryer avait énoncé :
    > "Bluuuue Rajah" <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in message
    > news:Xns9B712CDF6EEBFfdgdfjhsrtg@207.115.33.102...
    >>
    >> Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?


    > What are you after exactly? All the news clients I've used allow you to view the header
    > (although it may be hidden away), but do I take it that viewing the header isn't what you are
    > after?


    MesNews permits this.

    --
    *Belgische Ardennen - Ardennes Belge
     
    Bernard Mercier, Dec 19, 2008
    #13
  14. Bernard Mercier <> wrote in
    news:giggm3$vjh$:

    > Brian Cryer avait énoncé :
    >> "Bluuuue Rajah" <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in message
    >> news:Xns9B712CDF6EEBFfdgdfjhsrtg@207.115.33.102...
    >>>
    >>> Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search
    >>> headers?

    >
    >> What are you after exactly? All the news clients I've used allow you
    >> to view the header (although it may be hidden away), but do I take it
    >> that viewing the header isn't what you are after?

    >
    > MesNews permits this.


    Not searching large numbers of path strings with a single command.
     
    Bluuuue Rajah, Dec 19, 2008
    #14
  15. Bluuuue Rajah

    Sanforized Guest

    Bluuuue Rajah wrote:

    > Bernard Mercier <> wrote in
    > news:giggm3$vjh$:
    >
    >
    >>Brian Cryer avait énoncé :
    >>
    >>>"Bluuuue Rajah" <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in message
    >>>news:Xns9B712CDF6EEBFfdgdfjhsrtg@207.115.33.102...
    >>>
    >>>>Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search
    >>>>headers?

    >>
    >>>What are you after exactly? All the news clients I've used allow you
    >>>to view the header (although it may be hidden away), but do I take it
    >>>that viewing the header isn't what you are after?

    >>
    >>MesNews permits this.

    >
    >
    > Not searching large numbers of path strings with a single command.



    If you improve your game, they improve theirs.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=anomalyzer&btnG=Google Search&aq=f&oq=

    There's no winning the game you're trying, ever
    so poorly, to play.
     
    Sanforized, Dec 19, 2008
    #15
  16. Bluuuue Rajah

    stermen Guest

    stermen, May 6, 2009
    #16
  17. Bluuuue Rajah

    Jack Sprat Guest

    Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:
    > Bluuuue Rajah wrote:
    >
    >>Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?

    >
    >
    > The real headers? Or just the ones we want you to see?
    >


    Google Groups.
     
    Jack Sprat, May 6, 2009
    #17
  18. Bluuuue Rajah

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 06 May 2009 16:04:37 -0500, Jack Sprat wrote:

    How's that low-fat diet working out? I know your missus couldn't handle
    it.




    --
     
    Aardvark, May 6, 2009
    #18
  19. Bluuuue Rajah

    stermen Guest

    NEW & SEALED APPLE IPOD TOUCH 8GB 2ND GEN MB528LL/A

    FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL! BONUS SOFTWARE! CASHBACK!

    Click to go

    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...Cbx=1&_udlo=179.91&_udhi=267.99&_qi=RTM547901



    HELLO ALL AND WELCOME TO OUR BUY IT NOW FOR A BRAND NEW, 100% AUTHENTIC AND
    SEALED APPLE IPOD TOUCH! ,
    8GB MODEL!! This is the latest and greatest from Apple and the 2ND
    Generation of this wonderful iPod!


    As well, this is eligible for live.com's cashback. You can get this iPod for
    about $186!
    Please email us if you need assistance on getting the cashback rebate.


    Click to go

    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...Cbx=1&_udlo=179.91&_udhi=267.99&_qi=RTM547901



    "Paul Hovnanian P.E." <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:...
    > Bluuuue Rajah wrote:
    >>
    >> Are there any free news clients that will allow me to search headers?

    >
    > The real headers? Or just the ones we want you to see?
    >
    > --
    > Paul Hovnanian mailto:p
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------
    > The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. " - Tacitus
     
    stermen, May 22, 2009
    #19
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. John Vo

    Trying to find an IOS

    John Vo, Jul 29, 2004, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    445
    Aaron Leonard
    Jul 31, 2004
  2. drackon
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    466
    trout
    Aug 22, 2003
  3. Emrys Davies

    Trying to find a .dll file

    Emrys Davies, Oct 25, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    45
    Views:
    1,203
    Bobby Bewl
    Oct 30, 2003
  4. anthonyberet
    Replies:
    48
    Views:
    2,193
    Boomer
    Dec 2, 2003
  5. D-Mac

    To clarify a stalker called MARK THOMAS's history

    D-Mac, Dec 8, 2008, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    318
    D-Mac
    Dec 8, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page