Trying to find a Windows 7 group to do my part in giving feed back.

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Anthony, May 18, 2009.

  1. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    I don't know of a better group to post this to.
    If there is a better place to post Windows 7 RC related messages, Please let
    me know.

    So far I LOVE Windows 7 RC. It is faster and more stable than my last Win
    install.
    How ever, some programs and devices have very limited functionality. I know
    this will be resolved soon. But Id still like to do my part in reporting
    issues that come up. Not to complain (I like Win 7) but to help identify
    issues that may need attention.

    After countless lock ups and BSOD on Vista. I installed Windows 7 RC and the
    only problem Iv had besides incompatible older programs (like Nero 7) and
    not having the full function of my printer (HP says a fix is on the way) is
    that my Clock Gadget froze. I removed it and put it back and now its fine.

    Windows 7 RC is great, and its not even all the way finished. I love it and
    would like to help in the effort to make it the best Windows EVER.

    Anthony, May 18, 2009

  2. Anthony

    Carlos Guest

    RE: Trying to find a Windows 7 group to do my part in giving feed back

    Anthony,
    These are the Win 7 RC specific forums:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro
    Web based, no newsreader.
    You may also find answers here about Win 7 RC x64.
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 18, 2009

  3. Anthony

    Jeff Gaines Guest

    Re: Trying to find a Windows 7 group to do my part in giving feedback.

    On 18/05/2009 in message <>
    Hipupchuck wrote:

    >You have to use those stupid fracking web forums now. I hate them. They
    >are a disorganized mess of crap.

    Unless you're Italian:
    microsoft.public.it.windows7

    --