    Emrys Davies Guest

    I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name of the
    moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?
    Emrys Davies, Mar 15, 2010

  2. Emrys Davies

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Emrys Davies Post:
    > I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name
    > of the moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    You might try here:
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&lnk=od&hl=en&sel=topic=46479
    And here:
    http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=moderator is 'Lynrose&qt_s=Search
    Good Luck.
    Or you might ask here as there are some brilliant minds available.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Mar 15, 2010

  3. Emrys Davies

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    > Cents To The Emrys Davies Post:
    >> I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name
    >> of the moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    > You might try here:
    > http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&lnk=od&hl=en&sel=topic=46479
    > And here:
    > http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=moderator is 'Lynrose&qt_s=Search
    > Good Luck.
    > Or you might ask here as there are some brilliant minds available.

    I don't have a problem. I have just lost the site. I often use this site,
    but I also like the one I have lost.
    Emrys Davies, Mar 15, 2010
  4. Emrys Davies

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    > I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name of the
    > moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    I have remembered it. http://computertypes.proboards.com/index.cgi. Thanks
    for trying to help.
    Emrys Davies, Mar 15, 2010
  5. On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:45:03 -0000, "Emrys Davies" <>
    wrote:

    >"OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    >> Cents To The Emrys Davies Post:
    >>> I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name
    >>> of the moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    >> You might try here:
    >> http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&lnk=od&hl=en&sel=topic=46479
    >> And here:
    >> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=moderator is 'Lynrose&qt_s=Search
    >> Good Luck.
    >> Or you might ask here as there are some brilliant minds available.

    >I don't have a problem. I have just lost the site. I often use this site,
    >but I also like the one I have lost.

    You lost a forum and can't find it and no longer have access to it and
    you often use the site but, you also like the one you have lost.

    To better inform us of the problem, you have indicated that LynRose was
    a moderator.

    Does that about sum it up?

    Okay, don't worry.

    I am going to contact Google and see if this problem can't be resolved
    and get you back on the site and the forum that you can't access any
    longer.

    I'll get back in touch with you, on this forum board site, later this
    evening.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 15, 2010
  6. On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:51:56 -0000, "Emrys Davies" <>
    wrote:

    >"Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    >> I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name of the
    >> moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    >I have remembered it. http://computertypes.proboards.com/index.cgi. Thanks
    >for trying to help.

    Good for you.

    Make sure to tell LynRose we all said hello. I will check mark you off
    of my to help list and will see if Google will send back my email that I
    have already sent them.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 15, 2010
  7. Emrys Davies

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:45:03 +0000, Emrys Davies wrote:

    > I don't have a problem. I have just lost the site. I often use this
    > site, but I also like the one I have lost.

    This isn't a site. This is a Usenet news group.

    Are you saying that you can't find some *web* site forum, or are you
    saying you can't find a particular news group on Usenet? Your obvious
    misunderstanding of the terms makes your question ambiguous.

    Aardvark, Mar 15, 2010
  8. Emrys Davies

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:45:03 +0000, Emrys Davies wrote:
    >
    >> I don't have a problem. I have just lost the site. I often use this
    >> site, but I also like the one I have lost.

    > This isn't a site. This is a Usenet news group.
    >
    > Are you saying that you can't find some *web* site forum, or are you
    > saying you can't find a particular news group on Usenet? Your obvious
    > misunderstanding of the terms makes your question ambiguous.

    Sorry about that, but thanks. As you will see I remembered the name of the
    forum because this activity jogged my ever decreasing memory.
    Emrys Davies, Mar 15, 2010
  9. Emrys Davies

    > I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name of the
    > moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    An interesting point here. If I had Googled with 'Lynnrose Computer
    Moderator' it would have come top of the list of suggestions.
    Emrys Davies, Mar 15, 2010
  10. Emrys Davies

    pimpom Guest

    Emrys Davies wrote:
    > "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    >> I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The
    >> name
    >> of the moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    > An interesting point here. If I had Googled with 'Lynnrose
    > Computer
    > Moderator' it would have come top of the list of suggestions.

    I was going to do just that for you, but then read on further
    down the thread and saw that it's no longer necessary.
    pimpom, Mar 15, 2010
  11. Emrys Davies

    Buffalo Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:15:13 -0000, "Emrys Davies" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> An interesting point here. If I had Googled with 'Lynnrose Computer
    >> Moderator' it would have come top of the list of suggestions.

    > Why didn't I think of that.

    [snip]
    It's because you were waiting for Richard or Chuckar to answer it and you
    couldn't just think straight with them on your mind.. :)
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Mar 15, 2010
  12. Emrys Davies

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:51:56 +0000, Emrys Davies wrote:

    > "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    >> I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name of
    >> the moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    > I have remembered it. http://computertypes.proboards.com/index.cgi.
    > Thanks for trying to help.

    Bugger off and find a new hobby. This computer stuff is too much for
    you, clearly.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Yoda told him of another Pooh.
    Dan C, Mar 16, 2010
  13. Emrys Davies

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:15:13 +0000, Emrys Davies wrote:

    > "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    >> I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name of
    >> the moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    > An interesting point here. If I had Googled with 'Lynnrose Computer
    > Moderator' it would have come top of the list of suggestions.

    Jesus, you're even more clueless than I thought when seeing your first
    post... Stupid, actually.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his pit crew eating ice cream.
    Dan C, Mar 16, 2010
  14. Emrys Davies

    Buffalo Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:24:58 -0600, "Buffalo" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> [snip]
    >> It's because you were waiting for Richard or Chuckar to answer it
    >> and you couldn't just think straight with them on your mind.. :)

    > And you snip the most relevant part of my message out: :)

    [snip]

    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Mar 16, 2010
  15. Emrys Davies

    LD55ZRA Guest

    > "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    >> I have lost access to a forum on computers problems etc.. The name of
    >> the moderator is 'Lynrose'. Any ideas?

    > An interesting point here. If I had Googled with 'Lynnrose Computer
    > Moderator' it would have come top of the list of suggestions.

    Do you also get her photo on it? Is she pretty?
    LD55ZRA, Mar 16, 2010
  16. Emrys Davies

    Buffalo Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:42:02 -0600, "Buffalo" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Buffalo

    > Ever thought of a career as a Mohel?

    Nope, and I won't let a snipper like that near me. :)
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Mar 16, 2010
  17. Emrys Davies

    Buffalo Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > On 16 Mar 2010 01:37:26 GMT, Dan C <>wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:15:13 +0000, Emrys Davies wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> An interesting point here. If I had Googled with 'Lynnrose Computer
    >>> Moderator' it would have come top of the list of suggestions.

    >> Jesus, you're even more clueless than I thought when seeing your
    >> first post... Stupid, actually.

    > WHAT? No "this can be fixed by formatting your hard drive"?

    Sure, you had to remind him!
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Mar 16, 2010