    but it keeps failing to connect asking me to refresh and try again (this
    doesn't work either)
    Please help

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmlja3k=?=, Sep 22, 2006

  2. Hi

    It depends on how the Airport's Access Point is configured.

    If it totally Open, make sure that your Wireless Configuration is totally
    open (i.e. not security filters/encryption on.

    Otherwise find what are the Airport's Access Parameters and if allowed
    configure your computer accordingly.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 22, 2006