    Can anyone suggest a course of action I can take (other than scouring help
    sites like this, which I am doing).

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29udG9tYXRv?=, Jun 19, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    Dragontomato <> wrote:
    >I recently set up a wireless network and have two PCs and one laptop all
    >working fine. But I now want to add a fourth laptop and for some reason it
    >cannot see or be seen on the network. It access the internet fine, via the
    >Belkin wireless router.
    >
    >Can anyone suggest a course of action I can take (other than scouring help
    >sites like this, which I am doing).
    >
    >Thanks

    Without any details of how you've set up the network, it's hard to say
    what's wrong.

    Make sure that a firewall isn't blocking access on the fourth laptop.
    Try the troubleshooter here:

    http://www.michna.com/kb/wxnet.htm
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    Steve Winograd [MVP], Jun 20, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29udG9tYXRv?=

    Clark Guest

    Check your WEP or WAP settings. The 802.1x seems to be enabled by default,
    you might try turning that off.

    Clark

    Clark, Jun 20, 2005