Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by subs2me@gmail.com, Dec 27, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 27, 2005

  2. John Guest

    On 27 Dec 2005 12:09:54 -0800, wrote:

    >Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net

    How and where does it difffer from Firefox 1.5?

    John <><

    John, Dec 27, 2005

  3. John <>< wrote:

    >On 27 Dec 2005 12:09:54 -0800, wrote:
    >

    >>Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net
    >>

    >How and where does it difffer from Firefox 1.5?
    >
    >John <><

    all I get at that site is

    NT25

    simple text, and thats exactly whats in the source code as well

    Moz Champion (Dan), Dec 27, 2005
  4. Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > John <>< wrote:
    >
    >> On 27 Dec 2005 12:09:54 -0800, wrote:
    >>

    >>> Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net
    >>>

    >> How and where does it difffer from Firefox 1.5?
    >>
    >> John <><
    >>

    > all I get at that site is
    >
    > NT25
    >
    > simple text, and thats exactly whats in the source code as well

    I'm getting a page. Its pushing FF 1.5 with the Google Toolbar.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 28, 2005
  5. Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >
    >> John <>< wrote:

    >>> How and where does it difffer from Firefox 1.5?
    >>>
    >>> John <><
    >>>

    >> all I get at that site is
    >>
    >> NT25
    >>
    >> simple text, and thats exactly whats in the source code as well

    > I'm getting a page. Its pushing FF 1.5 with the Google Toolbar.
    >
    > Lee

    Now this is odd - All I get is exactly what I said before

    a page with

    NT25

    And I select View Source, and all I get is

    NT25

    Moz Champion (Dan), Dec 28, 2005
  6. Ed Mullen Guest

    Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

    >>> all I get at that site is
    >>>
    >>> NT25
    >>>
    >>> simple text, and thats exactly whats in the source code as well

    >> I'm getting a page. Its pushing FF 1.5 with the Google Toolbar.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Now this is odd - All I get is exactly what I said before
    >
    > a page with
    >

    > NT25
    >
    > And I select View Source, and all I get is
    >
    > NT25

    Same here using SeaMonkey 1.0 Beta, Firefox 1.5, IE, and Opera.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 28, 2005
  7. Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

    >>> I'm getting a page. Its pushing FF 1.5 with the Google Toolbar.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Now this is odd - All I get is exactly what I said before
    >>
    >> a page with
    >>

    >> NT25
    >>
    >> And I select View Source, and all I get is
    >>
    >> NT25

    > Same here using SeaMonkey 1.0 Beta, Firefox 1.5, IE, and Opera.

    Although, here's the cached page at Google:

    http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...r.friendsrus.net/ friendsrus&hl=en&lr=lang_en

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 28, 2005
  8. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

    >>> Now this is odd - All I get is exactly what I said before
    >>>
    >>> a page with
    >>>

    >>> NT25
    >>>
    >>> And I select View Source, and all I get is
    >>>
    >>> NT25

    >> Same here using SeaMonkey 1.0 Beta, Firefox 1.5, IE, and Opera.
    >>

    > Although, here's the cached page at Google:
    >
    > http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...r.friendsrus.net/ friendsrus&hl=en&lr=lang_en

    Its been changed. I clicked on it when the OP was first posted, and got
    a page. A fresh reload shows the same result you guys are getting.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 28, 2005
  9. Z Guest

    wrote:
    > Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net

    Ooh, great idea. Download and install Firefox from some unknown website
    instead of from the official website. Does anyone ever fall for this?

    Z, Dec 28, 2005
  10. Tony Raven Guest

    Z wrote:

    > Ooh, great idea. Download and install Firefox from some unknown website
    > instead of from the official website. Does anyone ever fall for this?

    All the time with extensions and themes ;-)

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham