Try out “Node Count License” of astah* (JUDE) free!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Satomi, May 19, 2010.

  1. Satomi

    Satomi

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Change Vision, Inc. kicked off their largest promotional campaign for new license option, Node Count License for astah* products, their major software system design tools integrated with ERD, DFD, CRUD, UML and Mind mapping features.

    10 six-month-Node Count Licenses of astah* products will be provided for free for any company/organization who applies if they meet the qualification (Listed in the website). The strategy for this largest campaign is to enable customers to install astah* on multiple computers in a company and try out enhanced features of the latest astah*s and also the efficiently manageable license system without any cost.

    Campaign overview

    Qualification to apply:

    1) Applicant must be a company/organization

    2) Company/Organization must have at least EITHER:
    A) 10 licenses of any products listed below in total
    - astah* professional
    - astah* UML
    - JUDE/Professional
    OR
    B) 10 people who are registered ChangeVision Members Service (Former name: JUDE Members Service) and used astah* or JUDE (including the FREE, community version) as of May 18th of 2010.

    3) Applicant (Who actually fills out the application form) must be a member of ChangeVision Members and have provided us with correct company information and e-mail address which we can identify you in the company with

    4) One application per a company/organization (We may accept multiple applications from one company depending on reasons. So please consult us if you would like to apply per a department or a branch)

    5) Applicant must agree to use the provided Node Count License for evaluation of it only

    6) Applicant must agree that Change Vision is to decide the state date of your Node Count License

    7) Applicant must agree to be one to manage the Node Count License in this campaign (When you receive the Node Count License, it will be already registered in applicant’s members account)

    What you can get:
    - astah* professional 10 Node Count License (6 Months) or
    - astah* UML 10 Node Count License (6 Months)

    Application Period:
       May 18th, 2010 to June 30th, 2010

    How to apply:
    Fill out online form on our website

    Delivery:
    Node Count License will be delivered to you as soon as your application is approved.

    Please search "astah*" on web browser and go on our website, you will see a blue image says "TRY FREE" on the right on our top page, click it to lead yourself to the application form. :D

    Cheers,
    Satomi

    Last edited: May 19, 2010
    Satomi, May 19, 2010