Try on these corrective package

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Chris Spencer, Sep 20, 2003.

  1. SHUT UP! I GOT 44 EMAILS OF THIS CRAP YESTERDAY ITS JUST A VIRUS! NO1S GONNA FALL 4 IT SO JUST F*** OFF!

    "" <> wrote in message news:bkgqrd$...
    Microsoft All Products | Support | Search | Microsoft.com Guide
    Microsoft Home

    Microsoft Consumer

    this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could allow an attacker to run executable on your system. This update includes the functionality of all previously released patches.

    System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
    This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
    MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
    MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
    Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity.
    How to install Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
    How to use You don't need to do anything after installing this item.

    Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security Advisor web site, or Contact Us.

    Thank you for using Microsoft products.

    Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

    The names of the actual companies and products mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.

    Contact Us | Legal | TRUSTe
    ©2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility
    Chris Spencer, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Chris Spencer

    Daniel Bowen Guest

    "Chris Spencer" <> wrote in message
    > SHUT UP! I GOT 44 EMAILS OF THIS CRAP YESTERDAY ITS JUST A VIRUS!
    > NO1S GONNA FALL 4 IT SO JUST F*** OFF!

    If nobody was falling for it, it wouldn't keep spreading.

    Hopefully everyone here knows that MS do not send out patches by e-mail/news
    posts, and you should go to the Microsoft web site to get patches.

    Daniel
    --
    Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
    dbowen at custard dot net dot au