    no need to guide anyone because everyone is intelligent..

    wongh
    Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

    wongh, Nov 4, 2003

  2. wongh

    znakomi Guest

    What really gets me is people are not ashamed to show they are
    cheaters. But even if one has no integrity, there is stil THIS
    situation to "your way":

    From: Mr Ohacha Ifeanyi Boniface B. N

    Date: 11-01-03 00:26

    Subject: urgent help!

    ----------

    Iam presently facing a problem with networking.All the

    systems are not seeing each other.the server also is not

    seeing the clients.I must get this problem rectified or

    face loosing my job.Please help me with materials ,

    complete information for successful troubleshooting.

    Thank You in antispection.

    Shortcuts lead to hardest ways.

    znakomi, Nov 4, 2003

  3. wongh

    Consultant Guest

    wongh, go suck a dongh

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2003
  4. wongh

    Jtyc Guest

    > wongh, go suck a dongh

    I bet his middle name is "Duc".

    Jtyc, Nov 4, 2003
  5. wongh

    JaR Guest

    "wongh" <> wrote in message

    > i passed everything in certification thru allitcertkiller.com study
    > guide.If you wanna pass exams without any fail try this ...or..
    > no need to guide anyone because everyone is intelligent..

    Assfucking spammer!

    JaR
    MCNGP#....................................42

    JaR, Nov 4, 2003
  6. wongh

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >because everyone is intelligent..

    Clearly not...

    Kline Sphere, Nov 4, 2003
  7. wongh

    Kendal Emery Guest

    ASSFUCKER!!!

    (Hadn't been said yet!!)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Nov 4, 2003
  8. wongh

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >ASSFUCKER!!!
    >
    >(Hadn't been said yet!!)

    Such profanities, I'm truly horrified!!!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 4, 2003
  9. wongh

    Consultant Guest

    ma lady