    Thanks

    --

    Nelson
    Nelson Ramos, May 30, 2005

  2. Nelson Ramos

    Debb Guest

    Hey Nelson,

    Try this site:
    You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/.
    and read the post '70 290 questions ' dated 4th May, from which the link
    came because it has HEAPS of resources listed.

    debb

    "Nelson Ramos" <> wrote in message
    > Hi !
    >
    > Is there a site in microsoft that i can try if i am qualified to do the

    exam

    Debb, May 31, 2005

  3. Nelson Ramos

    Nelson Ramos Guest

    Hey,

    Thanks, but i'm searching for something as real as possible. I also want to
    know if there is a site to train online, since there is only for the SUS
    process. I have learned by the book but it seams to be uncomplete for the
    exam.

    Any link ?

    Nelson

    Nelson Ramos, May 31, 2005
  4. Nelson Ramos

    James Guest

    do some research.
    There is no one exam to write to become an MSCA. Its 3 exams.
    visit www.microsoft.com for more information

    James, May 31, 2005
  5. Nelson Ramos

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, James expostulated for all the world to
    hear;

    > do some research.
    > There is no one exam to write to become an MSCA. Its 3 exams.
    > visit www.microsoft.com for more information

    Wrong.

    You should take your own advice.

    --