try it

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by sainyamaggarwal@gmail.com, Jul 1, 2009.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 1, 2009

  2. TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day ""
    <> did cause the electrons to come together and
    form the following words:

    > I want to share with you a web site that really pays for reading
    > email. And there is no sign up fee if you go this web site by the link
    > given below.

    Funny, for a company that claims to be based in Chicago, they have a
    website in mexico, no mailing address listed and couldn't form a full
    paragraph in English to save themselves.

    Oh and like most pyramid schemes, if they have actually paid anyone out
    besides the founders, it won't be you... I see they will take away your
    earnings and terminate your account if you spam for referrals.

    For the spam bots.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL