    Give them a try you wont be disappointed.

    Regards,

    Cooper Evans

    s2prouser, Mar 11, 2005

  2. s2prouser

    Bubbabob Guest

    "s2prouser" <> wrote:

    > I also tried OFOTO and was disapointed.
    > Try frooglefoto.com Site was easy to use and the prints I got back are
    > amazing.
    > Give them a try you wont be disappointed.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Cooper Evans

    'The prints I got back', spamwad? You own the friggin' company.

    Registrant:
    Cooper's Photo Imaging, LLC

    Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: FROOGLEFOTO.COM

    Do you think we're as dumb as you are?

    Bubbabob, Mar 11, 2005

  3. s2prouser

    s2prouser Guest

    I think you made a mistake my name is Cooper, But I dont own the Co.

    Sorry

    s2prouser, Mar 11, 2005