    No shops will show them, about 5 in Kapiti so far.

    Interest in the Canon Powershot Digital IXUS 430, but reviews do not away's
    state that, and most New Cameras are not in the Review sites..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 3, 2004

  2. The GHOST of WOGER.

    colinco Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I an trying to find out if the Models that I am interested in have a normal
    > shooting Histogram display..
    >
    > No shops will show them, about 5 in Kapiti so far.
    >
    > Interest in the Canon Powershot Digital IXUS 430, but reviews do not away's
    > state that, and most New Cameras are not in the Review sites..

    Or you can't be bothered looking
    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/s410_pg4.html
    histogram in review mode only.

    colinco, May 3, 2004

  3. On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:43:34 +1200, colinco <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> I an trying to find out if the Models that I am interested in have a normal
    >> shooting Histogram display..
    >>
    >> No shops will show them, about 5 in Kapiti so far.
    >>
    >> Interest in the Canon Powershot Digital IXUS 430, but reviews do not away's
    >> state that, and most New Cameras are not in the Review sites..
    >>

    >Or you can't be bothered looking
    >http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/s410_pg4.html
    >histogram in review mode only.

    Also that is not the same Model, that is the US one, they can differ I have
    found..

    Yes utter Crap..

    Its needed in the shooting mode like most better cameras, not after the shot..

    The Casio does it and so do all the Sony models..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 3, 2004
  4. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Pangloss Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    > On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:43:34 +1200, colinco <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >> says...
    >>> I an trying to find out if the Models that I am interested in have a normal
    >>> shooting Histogram display..
    >>>
    >>> No shops will show them, about 5 in Kapiti so far.
    >>>
    >>> Interest in the Canon Powershot Digital IXUS 430, but reviews do not away's
    >>> state that, and most New Cameras are not in the Review sites..
    >>>

    >>Or you can't be bothered looking
    >>http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/s410_pg4.html
    >>histogram in review mode only.

    > Also that is not the same Model, that is the US one, they can differ I have
    > found..

    In what way? AFAIK Canon cameras differ only nominally.

    > Yes utter Crap..
    >
    > Its needed in the shooting mode like most better cameras, not after the shot..

    Makes you wonder how they ever managed to get a decent photo before
    digital came along.

    --
    Paul

    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord,
    make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
    Voltaire

    Pangloss, May 4, 2004
  5. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Nigel Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 22:54:35 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > Also that is not the same Model, that is the US one, they can differ I have
    > found..
    >

    > Yes utter Crap..
    >
    > Its needed in the shooting mode like most better cameras, not after the shot..

    Agreed, it's vital, even better is too be able to see RGB seperately.

    Nigel

    Nigel, May 4, 2004