    Anyway, i'll try again.......please can anyone help me? Please could you
    tell me what is the minimum applications i can have running when defragging
    Win 98??????? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks...lol Ali x
    Alison Jones, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Alison Jones

    Alison Jones Guest

    Cheers for the advice Daz, will try it out now.....thanks
    again.............lol x

    Ðaz ©. <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote in message
    > by running applications do u mean in the background or actually trying to

    do
    > something with the pc whilst defragging?if u want to use word or a photo
    > application for example you cannot defrag at all, it will keep resetting,
    > when i defrag i generally use alt+crtl+del and close all programs except
    > explorer and systray then defrag , this usaully ensure s that defrag

    doesnt

    Alison Jones, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Alison Jones

    PJ Guest

    Alison.
    A bit of advice for a newbie. Mung your email address or you
    will receive lots of unwanted junk(spam) emails. I've posted a link
    here: http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm that will help you
    understand what I mean. It may already be too late. Good luck with your
    postings and welcome.
    PJ ;0)
    PJ, Aug 19, 2003
  4. "PJ" <pj@1234567890xxxidontfinxzo.0uch> wrote:

    >Alison.
    > A bit of advice for a newbie. Mung

    "MungE"

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003