    but, from what I can see there is no attached form.

    I can't be bothered ringing them since the CSR's are useless when it comes
    to webpage probs.
    news.xtra.co.nz, Dec 11, 2005

  2. news.xtra.co.nz

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:17:16 +1300, "news.xtra.co.nz"
    <> exclaimed:

    >Can someone else try this, I think this website has a crap link...Go to
    >
    >http://www.trustpower.co.nz/Content/PaymentOptions.aspx
    >

    >And, click on Credit card DD form at the bottom of the page.
    >
    >For me, this opens up a Word document asking to complete the attached form -
    >but, from what I can see there is no attached form.
    >
    >I can't be bothered ringing them since the CSR's are useless when it comes
    >to webpage probs.

    Heh - right you are.

    AND it's a word doco rather than a PDF...

    I've never gone with Trustpower since they tried to charged me a fee
    to move house, when everyone else was doing transfers for free. I gave
    them to option of not charging their fee or losing a customer, and
    they were happy to just lose a customer. Signed up with another
    provider instead, who didn't charge me for the privilege.
    Fred Dagg, Dec 11, 2005

  3. "Fred Dagg" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:17:16 +1300, "news.xtra.co.nz"
    > <> exclaimed:
    >
    >>Can someone else try this, I think this website has a crap link...Go to
    >>
    >>http://www.trustpower.co.nz/Content/PaymentOptions.aspx
    >>

    >>And, click on Credit card DD form at the bottom of the page.
    >>
    >>For me, this opens up a Word document asking to complete the attached
    >>form -
    >>but, from what I can see there is no attached form.
    >>
    >>I can't be bothered ringing them since the CSR's are useless when it comes
    >>to webpage probs.
    >>

    > Heh - right you are.
    >
    > AND it's a word doco rather than a PDF...
    >
    > I've never gone with Trustpower since they tried to charged me a fee
    > to move house, when everyone else was doing transfers for free. I gave
    > them to option of not charging their fee or losing a customer, and
    > they were happy to just lose a customer. Signed up with another
    > provider instead, who didn't charge me for the privilege.

    I'd thought of changing supplier as our power bills seemed to be very high
    in the last couple of years.

    I rang around , since deregulation you can go with the cheapest supplier.
    But, all of the power companies were offering the same price (once
    accounting for annual refunds etc) so i just stuck with trustpower.
    news.xtra.co.nz, Dec 12, 2005