Trusting Xerobank? Look At Their Wiki

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Ari Silverstein, Jan 3, 2011.

  1. http://support.xerobank.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faq

    Page down to "Does XeroBank have a support forum?"

    Then for real shits n giggles to xB Browser "Why is it that sometimes
    I can connect, other times I get a timeout error?"

    Btw, a bunch of what is in this Topletzian like of bullshit is
    patently *false*

    E.g. Does XeroBank offer webmail?

    "No. Webmail is extremely insecure, and *every* major webmail software
    is *frequently* compromised."

    Every fukken one, Topletz? Frequently? *LOL*

    FYI:

    Assclown spanking:

    <http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1018578#post1018578>

    Where is Xerobank - going on for over *5 months*

    <http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281212>
    --
    ´If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
    men, I will find something in them which will hang him.¡ ~Cardinal
    Ari Silverstein, Jan 3, 2011

  2. Ari Silverstein

    Nathan See Guest

    On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:11:07 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > http://support.xerobank.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faq
    >
    > Page down to "Does XeroBank have a support forum?"
    >
    > Then for real shits n giggles to xB Browser "Why is it that sometimes
    > I can connect, other times I get a timeout error?"
    >
    > Btw, a bunch of what is in this Topletzian like of bullshit is
    > patently *false*
    >
    > E.g. Does XeroBank offer webmail?
    >
    > "No. Webmail is extremely insecure, and *every* major webmail software
    > is *frequently* compromised."
    >
    > Every fukken one, Topletz? Frequently? *LOL*
    >
    > FYI:
    >
    > Assclown spanking:
    >
    > <http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1018578#post1018578>
    >
    > Where is Xerobank - going on for over *5 months*
    >
    > <http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281212>

    Personally, I'm too frightened to e-mail the fellow and tell him to
    get over here to answer these questions. However, if there is one
    brave soul out there reading this, the Xerobank wizard helper/support
    says to reach them at:

    wizardsupport(at)xerobank(dot)com

    EDIT: I meant to type "I am too busy" ;)
    Nathan See, Jan 4, 2011

  3. Ari Silverstein

    Nathan See Guest

    On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:14:48 -0500, Nathan See wrote:

    > On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:11:07 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
    >
    >> http://support.xerobank.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faq
    >>
    >> Page down to "Does XeroBank have a support forum?"
    >>
    >> Then for real shits n giggles to xB Browser "Why is it that sometimes
    >> I can connect, other times I get a timeout error?"
    >>
    >> Btw, a bunch of what is in this Topletzian like of bullshit is
    >> patently *false*
    >>
    >> E.g. Does XeroBank offer webmail?
    >>
    >> "No. Webmail is extremely insecure, and *every* major webmail software
    >> is *frequently* compromised."
    >>
    >> Every fukken one, Topletz? Frequently? *LOL*
    >>
    >> FYI:
    >>
    >> Assclown spanking:
    >>
    >> <http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1018578#post1018578>
    >>
    >> Where is Xerobank - going on for over *5 months*
    >>
    >> <http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281212>

    > Personally, I'm too frightened to e-mail the fellow and tell him to
    > get over here to answer these questions. However, if there is one
    > brave soul out there reading this, the Xerobank wizard helper/support
    > says to reach them at:
    >
    > wizardsupport(at)xerobank(dot)com
    >
    > EDIT: I meant to type "I am too busy" ;)

    It's a classic Topletz argument (as has been noted by others as well,
    Steve Topletz is his worse enemy when he takes on an irritating
    condescending tone or belittles those who challenge him).
    Nathan See, Jan 4, 2011
  4. On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:14:48 -0500, Nathan See wrote:

    > On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:11:07 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
    >
    >> http://support.xerobank.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faq
    >>
    >> Page down to "Does XeroBank have a support forum?"
    >>
    >> Then for real shits n giggles to xB Browser "Why is it that sometimes
    >> I can connect, other times I get a timeout error?"
    >>
    >> Btw, a bunch of what is in this Topletzian like of bullshit is
    >> patently *false*
    >>
    >> E.g. Does XeroBank offer webmail?
    >>
    >> "No. Webmail is extremely insecure, and *every* major webmail software
    >> is *frequently* compromised."
    >>
    >> Every fukken one, Topletz? Frequently? *LOL*
    >>
    >> FYI:
    >>
    >> Assclown spanking:
    >>
    >> <http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1018578#post1018578>
    >>
    >> Where is Xerobank - going on for over *5 months*
    >>
    >> <http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281212>

    > Personally, I'm too frightened to e-mail the fellow and tell him to
    > get over here to answer these questions. However, if there is one
    > brave soul out there reading this, the Xerobank wizard helper/support
    > says to reach them at:
    >
    > wizardsupport(at)xerobank(dot)com
    >
    > EDIT: I meant to type "I am too busy" ;)

    Call him.

    (888)867-7439

    He'll answer. lol

    http://tinyurl.com/25a7yrb
    --
    http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/
    Ari Silverstein, Jan 4, 2011
  5. Ari Silverstein

    Nathan See Guest

    On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 00:44:54 -0500, DASSfox wrote:

    > nix your comments are not appreciated and it shows a lack of maturity
    > and respect and if you had any sort of computer experience then you
    > would know what it is I presented that is quite clear to see, that you
    > have failed to see.
    >
    > Steve made his own comments in regards to WHOIS information, plus
    > being rude and disrespectful...
    >
    > Next time guys, don't be so rude and acting like some hot shots when
    > you both seem to not have any clue and then start bashing.

    I agree with you, Fox. Both sides are capable of dismissing the other
    side.

    DASfox, the issue is that there is no reason why domains for different
    privacy providers should be registered under the same entity, even if
    they're going through the same servers (possibly because of lack of
    any superb privacy alternatives). Am I correct?

    Another still outstanding issue are those crazy connections to thesis
    writing services on some of the Xerobank pages (if they're still
    there).

    The last outstanding issue is whether there's any set date for
    Xerobank to reopen its forum.

    I doubt if anyone has bothered to e-mail xerobank about any of this
    and see what they say (or report that they're not replying). I'm all
    for the transparency that public discussions on Wilders promotes, but
    there's no reason why that can't be achieved by first emailing, then
    posting the results of whatever reply is received from Xerobank. I
    think in most cases we're too lazy to make the effort to contact
    Xerobank.
    Nathan See, Jan 5, 2011
  6. On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 00:32:43 -0500, nix wrote:

    > On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 01:20:25 -0500, Nathan See wrote:

    >>> Personally, I'm too frightened to e-mail the fellow and tell him to
    >>> get over here to answer these questions. However, if there is one
    >>> brave soul out there reading this, the Xerobank wizard helper/support
    >>> says to reach them at:
    >>>
    >>> wizardsupport(at)xerobank(dot)com
    >>>
    >>> EDIT: I meant to type "I am too busy" ;)

    >> It's a classic Topletz argument (as has been noted by others as well,
    >> Steve Topletz is his worse enemy when he takes on an irritating
    >> condescending tone or belittles those who challenge him).

    > I feel like I'm in the "anonymity and absurdity" category of some
    > internet quiz bowl. Remember College Bowl? Like that, but the
    > participants are free to just call in. On acid.
    >
    > Have any extra? ;) ;)

    Like on bad acid, IMHO

    Anyway, I'm very tired of haggling over this issue. If it bothers you
    that there may be associations among XeroBank and these other
    anonymity providers, find another provider that you like. If that
    doesn't bother you, and especially if it reassures you, be joyous. Me,
    I can't help it, I'm in love with Steve Topletz even if he is not
    bisexual.
    here'smypants, Jan 5, 2011
  7. Ari Silverstein

    Nathan See Guest

    On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 00:51:45 -0500, here'smypants wrote:

    > On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 00:32:43 -0500, nix wrote:

    >>> It's a classic Topletz argument (as has been noted by others as well,
    >>> Steve Topletz is his worse enemy when he takes on an irritating
    >>> condescending tone or belittles those who challenge him).

    >> I feel like I'm in the "anonymity and absurdity" category of some
    >> internet quiz bowl. Remember College Bowl? Like that, but the
    >> participants are free to just call in. On acid.
    >>
    >> Have any extra? ;) ;)

    > Like on bad acid, IMHO
    >
    > Anyway, I'm very tired of haggling over this issue. If it bothers you
    > that there may be associations among XeroBank and these other
    > anonymity providers, find another provider that you like. If that
    > doesn't bother you, and especially if it reassures you, be joyous. Me,
    > I can't help it, I'm in love with Steve Topletz even if he is not
    > bisexual.

    Here'smypants aka Heirophant, people obviously have the right to
    pursue and uncover what they can about these anonymity organisations
    whether or not they want to be customers.

    As for the bisexual thing, that's gross as hell.
    Nathan See, Jan 5, 2011
  8. Ari Silverstein

    Nathan See Guest

    On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 00:56:07 -0500, DASSfox wrote:

    > On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 00:51:45 -0500, here'smypants wrote:

    >>> I feel like I'm in the "anonymity and absurdity" category of some
    >>> internet quiz bowl. Remember College Bowl? Like that, but the
    >>> participants are free to just call in. On acid.
    >>>
    >>> Have any extra? ;) ;)

    >> Like on bad acid, IMHO
    >>
    >> Anyway, I'm very tired of haggling over this issue. If it bothers you
    >> that there may be associations among XeroBank and these other
    >> anonymity providers, find another provider that you like. If that
    >> doesn't bother you, and especially if it reassures you, be joyous. Me,
    >> I can't help it, I'm in love with Steve Topletz even if he is not
    >> bisexual.

    > here'smypants you also failed to see what it is I've shown you...
    > even when Steve made his own comments in regards to WHOIS
    > information...
    > plus being rude and disrespectful...
    > I'm a Tech give Tech respect...
    >
    > THANKS

    Now I understand. It's a good point. If a Xerobank person ever comes
    back on here, they should be asked. If they don't come back here,
    someone might make the effort to e-mail them and see if they'll reply.
    In any case, it's a standing mystery that xerobank should explain. I
    agree with ya no matter how many dumb posts you put up.
    Nathan See, Jan 5, 2011
  9. Ari Silverstein

    Nathan See Guest

    On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:21:27 -0500, DASSfox wrote:

    > On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:19:26 -0500, Nathan See wrote:

    >>> here'smypants you also failed to see what it is I've shown you...
    >>> even when Steve made his own comments in regards to WHOIS
    >>> information...
    >>> plus being rude and disrespectful...
    >>> I'm a Tech give Tech respect...
    >>>
    >>> THANKS

    >> Now I understand. It's a good point. If a Xerobank person ever comes
    >> back on here, they should be asked. If they don't come back here,
    >> someone might make the effort to e-mail them and see if they'll reply.
    >> In any case, it's a standing mystery that xerobank should explain. I
    >> agree with ya no matter how many dumb posts you put up.

    > Well here's something even better for your curiosity that no one seems
    > to have mentioned...
    >
    > Take a look again at this...;
    >
    > http://www.whoishostingthis.com/xerobank.com
    >
    > (Click on the link that says Visit Roque Holding Inc now)
    > Clicking the link will take you to who is hosting or owning them, it's
    > as simple as that and what URL do you get? ----> meshmx.com
    >
    > Guess what information is listed for meshmx.com...?
    >
    > Meshmx.com is a domain controlled by five name servers at
    > mydyndns.org. Having a total of ten IP numbers. Some of them are on
    > the same IP network. The primary name server is ns1.mydyndns.org.
    > Incoming mail for meshmx.com is handled by one mail server at
    > meshmx.com themselves...
    >
    > Do you guys even know what dyndns.org is...?
    >
    > Well let's make this simple, look at this Xerobank page...;
    >
    > https://xerobank.com/company/
    >
    > XeroBank is a brand of Xero Networks AG, a privately held corporation
    > formed in the Republic of Panama...
    >
    > Well what other information do you have about where this company is or
    > part of it...?
    >
    > So based on all the high Tech talk Xerobank and Steve gives it leads
    > many to believe it has the servers or services in Panama...,
    >
    > After all why not and why even bring it up if you're not possibly
    > trying to steer people to this belief...?
    >
    > So one fact I've just uncovered over meshmx.com, aka Roque Holding
    > Inc, having their DNS controlled somewhere by dyndns.org...
    >
    > Do any of you know how stupid that is for this supposed High Tech VPN
    > service...?
    >
    > Ask me, I will explain for noobs...
    >
    > Don't get me totally wrong here dyndns.org offers something good for
    > what it is, but at the technical level of SECURITY we are talking
    > about for what Xerobank is suppose to be representing you don't use
    > dyndns.org...
    >
    > NEVER...
    >
    > dyndns.org offers a professional service, yes, but the simplest way
    > this can be explained is when you are at the supposed level, caliber
    > of technical expertise of this Xerobank operation, then all I can
    > really say to those that don't really know, is that Xerobank is
    > suppose to be WAY BEYOND their level...
    >
    > Wizerd Steve Topletz...BUNCH of whooey...
    >
    > THANKS

    That's good information and supports what I've come to believe -- that
    they're purposely staying off the Wilders forum because they know
    they'll likely get trounced if they dare appear! So they help you if
    you need help with using the product and e-mail them, while purposely
    ignoring everything else. It's very disappointing.
    Nathan See, Jan 6, 2011
  10. Ari Silverstein

    spark59

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Hi,

    I knew there had to be a hitch, but techie-wise I don't quite get what you're all saying above. I know, however, from past experience that a lot of 'security providers' are just a great way to concentrate people who want confidentiality in one place and spy on them.

    Do any of you know or otherwise speak to the security integrity of neomailbox.com ?

    Or can you suggest a solid equivalent to what xerobank purports to offer in terms of security/privacy/anonymity?

    I dont have anything to hide, but I do object to covert spying, datamining, etc that others can do to innocent folks.

    Thanks for any help.
    spark59, Jan 21, 2011