    Which is a bit annoying when you're trying to play music on the PC!

    Is there any way to hear audio from my PC through the PC speakers while
    having the phone connected?

    Ciska Hoving, Jul 8, 2006

  2. Ciska Hoving

    Nick Guest

    "Ciska Hoving" <> wrote in message
    news:e8nolg$kic$1.ov.home.nl...
    > Hi
    >
    > I bought the Trust PH-2200 Internet Phone and am using it with Skype. It

    is
    > a very good phone, however, when I have the phone connected via USB, no
    > sound comes from the speakers of my PC. Everything comes through the

    phone.
    > Which is a bit annoying when you're trying to play music on the PC!
    >
    > Is there any way to hear audio from my PC through the PC speakers while
    > having the phone connected?

    In basic terms, the USB phone is a soundcard. You've installed the device
    and it has become your default soundcard and you need to configure the
    devices to your needs.

    Nick, Jul 8, 2006

  3. Ciska Hoving

    Guest

    On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:59:38 +0200, "Ciska Hoving"
    <>, wrote:

    >Is there any way to hear audio from my PC through the PC speakers while
    >having the phone connected?

    Yes. That is the whole idea of having a USB phone/headset.
    It gives you 2 soundcards. You have an audio-setting wrong.
    If you have Skype Test Call working OK re-look at Skype's
    Tools Menu/ Options - Sound Devices. Set Audio In and Audio out to
    your USB phone/headset.
    Pop into Windows Control Panel and Select Sound & Audio
    Devices/Audio. Check that your setting has not changed.
    You should have Sound Playback set to your Soundcard and
    Sound Recording set to your USB phone/headset.

    HTH
    Wik

    , Jul 8, 2006
  4. Ciska Hoving

    Ciska Hoving Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:59:38 +0200, "Ciska Hoving"
    > <>, wrote:
    >
    >>Is there any way to hear audio from my PC through the PC speakers while
    >>having the phone connected?

    > Yes. That is the whole idea of having a USB phone/headset.
    > It gives you 2 soundcards. You have an audio-setting wrong.
    > If you have Skype Test Call working OK re-look at Skype's
    > Tools Menu/ Options - Sound Devices. Set Audio In and Audio out to
    > your USB phone/headset.
    > Pop into Windows Control Panel and Select Sound & Audio
    > Devices/Audio. Check that your setting has not changed.
    > You should have Sound Playback set to your Soundcard and
    > Sound Recording set to your USB phone/headset.
    >
    > HTH
    > Wik

    Thanks all. I got it sorted now :)

    Ciska Hoving, Jul 8, 2006