    AntiSpamBloke
    'From' address is a spamtrap.
    Direct email: asb-at-emailssl.com.
    AntiSpamBloke, Sep 10, 2007

  2. AntiSpamBloke

    Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:31:35 +0100, "AntiSpamBloke"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone managed to get Voxalot to call forward to Truphone SIP address?
    >
    >Many thanks

    I haven't because I haven't got a truphone account.
    Are you trying to call a Truphone 07 number? If so, and you are
    getting problems, that could be due to the provider you are using to
    place your call. Sometimes I've contacted providers and told tham that
    I couldn't call a number type and they've added it in to their list.
    Alternatively, do they give you a SIP number?
    I checked out the Sipbroker listings and Truphone isn't listed.
    If it was you could try access that way.
    I can see the attraction of Truphone, so I'll be interested to see how
    you go with this. The problem with the voxalot callback, alternative,
    is that you need to access the Net to make it work. Sometimes, depite
    having an appropriate mobile phone, it isn't always possible to get
    internet provision from some providers, on PAYG, in some countries, so
    voxalot callback becomes unusable. I guess that this is one reason why
    you are using Truphone.

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Get your friends to sign too!
    TV.
    ---
    Brian A, Sep 11, 2007

  3. AntiSpamBloke

    Brian A Guest

    On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:42:05 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:31:35 +0100, "AntiSpamBloke"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone managed to get Voxalot to call forward to Truphone SIP address?
    >>
    >>Many thanks

    >I haven't because I haven't got a truphone account.
    >Are you trying to call a Truphone 07 number? If so, and you are
    >getting problems, that could be due to the provider you are using to
    >place your call. Sometimes I've contacted providers and told tham that
    >I couldn't call a number type and they've added it in to their list.
    >Alternatively, do they give you a SIP number?
    >I checked out the Sipbroker listings and Truphone isn't listed.
    >If it was you could try access that way.
    >I can see the attraction of Truphone, so I'll be interested to see how
    >you go with this. The problem with the voxalot callback, alternative,
    >is that you need to access the Net to make it work. Sometimes, depite
    >having an appropriate mobile phone, it isn't always possible to get
    >internet provision from some providers, on PAYG, in some countries, so
    >voxalot callback becomes unusable. I guess that this is one reason why
    >you are using Truphone.

    You might find this article of interest.
    http://www.goebel.net/technews/2007/04/more-tricks-for-free-phone-calls.html
    ---

    Brian A, Sep 14, 2007