Truecrypt 3.0 has been released

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by nemo outis, Dec 10, 2004.

  1. nemo outis

    nemo outis Guest

    nemo outis, Dec 10, 2004

  2. nemo outis

    Roger Parks Guest

    > nemo outis wrote:
    > http://truecrypt.sourceforge.net
    >
    > Regards,

    Have you test this yet? If so, does it appear robust? (able to survive
    BSOD's and other abuse)

    Does it appear as robust as crosscrypt (presuming you've tested CC and
    this)? (IIUC, it, as crosscrypt, allows a second entry address within
    the body of the encrypted data.....but CC is accessible via Linux.)

    Roger Parks, Dec 10, 2004

  3. nemo outis

    nemo outis Guest

    In article <>, "Roger Parks" <> wrote:
    > > nemo outis wrote:
    >> http://truecrypt.sourceforge.net
    >>
    >> Regards,

    >Have you test this yet? If so, does it appear robust? (able to survive
    >BSOD's and other abuse)
    >
    >Does it appear as robust as crosscrypt (presuming you've tested CC and
    >this)? (IIUC, it, as crosscrypt, allows a second entry address within
    >the body of the encrypted data.....but CC is accessible via Linux.)

    I know nothing about how good this latest version is - I look
    forward to reading your detailed review :)

    Regards,

    nemo outis, Dec 10, 2004
  4. nemo outis

    Roger Parks Guest

    nemo outis wrote:
    > In article <>, "Roger Parks" <> wrote:
    >
    >>> nemo outis wrote:
    >>> http://truecrypt.sourceforge.net
    >>>
    >>> Regards,

    >> Have you test this yet? If so, does it appear robust? (able to survive
    >> BSOD's and other abuse)
    >>
    >> Does it appear as robust as crosscrypt (presuming you've tested CC and
    >> this)? (IIUC, it, as crosscrypt, allows a second entry address within
    >> the body of the encrypted data.....but CC is accessible via Linux.)

    > I know nothing about how good this latest version is - I look
    > forward to reading your detailed review :)

    ( :) )

    Roger Parks, Dec 11, 2004
  5. nemo outis

    Anonymous Guest