    someone who has any other of the latest edition. of any other MCSE exam

    mail me on

    - Jehadi

    Sainik, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Sainik

    MCSE World Guest

    Braindumps.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "Sainik" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone have any other troytec. I have 210 and 215 , will exchange

    with

    MCSE World, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Sainik

    Sainik Guest

    yeah thts what they are, you can quickly pass the exam and avoid the quirks
    microsoft uses to deliberately try and fail/fool u.

    Sainik, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Sainik

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > yeah thts what they are, you can quickly pass the exam and avoid the
    quirks
    > microsoft uses to deliberately try and fail/fool u.

    Dickface.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Sainik

    Consultant Guest

    shit for brains

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Sainik

    JaR Guest

    "Sainik" <> wrote in message
    > yeah thts what they are, you can quickly pass the exam and avoid the

    quirks
    > microsoft uses to deliberately try and fail/fool u.

    You, AssFucker, and your braindumping buttbuddies are the reason that all
    the HR droids think MCSA/E is a help desk certification.

    JaR
    MCSA, MCNGP#..................................42

    JaR, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Sainik

    Sainik Guest

    Shut the **** up faggots , I know a lot more about windows than you guys
    combined could ever know.
    Fuckers....you guys will remain desktop techs all your life.

    Grow up....exam or no exam......u cant fool people too long with your 0
    knowledge , MCSE or not.
    dickheads........its your knowledge tht matters...

    Sainik, Dec 4, 2003
  8. Sainik

    MSGuru Guest

    What a looser...

    MSGuru, Dec 4, 2003
  9. Sainik

    Consultant Guest

    look who's telling who to shut up.
    you stinkin sailor

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  10. Sainik

    Consultant Guest

    oops, hi swen

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  11. Sainik

    Brat Guest

    "Sainik" <> wrote in message
    > Shut the **** up faggots , I know a lot more about windows than you guys

    if you know more than all of us who have already taken and passed the exams,
    why do you need braindumps in the first place? If you know so much, why
    don't you just take the exams without studying at all?

    > combined could ever know.
    > Fuckers....you guys will remain desktop techs all your life.

    A good percentage of us here are not desktop techs at all... passed that
    level years ago.

    > Grow up....exam or no exam......u cant fool people too long with your 0
    > knowledge , MCSE or not.
    > dickheads........its your knowledge tht matters...

    Again, then why need braindumps if you have all this "knowledge"?

    Brat, Dec 4, 2003
  12. Sainik

    JaR Guest

    "Sainik" <> wrote in message

    > I know a lot more about windows than you >guys
    > combined could ever know.

    Oh, obviously! And you just proved it.

    Sainik, meet Swen. Swen, this is Sainik.

    LOL!!!

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 4, 2003
  13. Sainik

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 4, 2003
  14. Sainik

    Consultant Guest

    i didnt hear you, what was that?

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  15. Sainik

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > i didnt hear you, what was that?

    I'm sure you heard me...maybe you just didn't understand me. I'll rephrase:

    ASSFUCKER

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 4, 2003
  16. Sainik

    Sainik Guest

    Everyone ,

    Thanks for your help , I got more than what I could have asked for , all the
    best with your MCSE , I am sure you will do well using troytec just like I
    did.

    Enjoy and conceterate on your MCSE , leave the fighting to these faggots ,
    let them make their judegements , be true to yourself and look to always
    suceeed , **** the losers.

    - Sainik

    Sainik, Dec 4, 2003
  17. Sainik

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > i didnt hear you, what was that?

    Sounded like a mini-gun in the distance.

    Nope, just the sound of Swen hitting Sainik's inbox.

    Brrrrrrraaaaaaappppp!!!

    JaR, Dec 4, 2003
  18. Sainik

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Thanks for your help , I got more than what I could have asked for

    You're welcome. I know you didn't ask for the swen, but consider it a bonus
    for posting here.

    > I am sure you will do well using troytec just like I
    > did.

    Yes, we love dumps. Go dumps!

    > be true to yourself

    Be true to yourself by cheating. Good idea.

    > **** the losers.

    Yes. **** them, indeed.

    And, for old time's sake:

    Good day, sir.
    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 4, 2003
  19. Sainik

    Consultant Guest

    ah, ok, i understand the point in which you were attempting to convey to the
    braindumping ass fucker

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  20. Sainik

    Consultant Guest

    very insprirational, does anyone have a kleenex?

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003