    Does anyone know of a cure for this?

    Thanks,

    Charles V. -- Hilton Head Is., SC
    Charles E. Varner, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Charles E. Varner

    Dunf Guest

    "Charles E. Varner" <> wrote in message
    news:buu88d$e3jg$...
    > I have a one year-old Emerson surround-sound entertainment system, with a
    > 5-disc tray that works with CD's, DVD's and discs containing MP3 sound
    > files.
    >
    > Everything has been fine until a few days ago.
    >
    > Now, after any given disc plays for a few minutes, it stops playing the

    the
    > carousel begins an endless rotation routine. The only way I can stop it

    is
    > to push the machine's Power button.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a cure for this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Charles V. -- Hilton Head Is., SC

    Yeah the cure is to throw out the garbage you own and spend a few bucks to
    get decent equipment. Emerson is perhaps one of the lowest end consumer
    electronics companies on the planet. They have never manuf'd quality; it's
    all about low price. Trust me, cut your loses and go get, for example, a
    Yamaha surround system for about $250 US that will blow about your POS
    Emerson.
    Dunf, Jan 31, 2004