    Any takers?

    Cheers
    Ramon
    Ramon De Bruijn, Feb 21, 2007

  2. Ramon De Bruijn

    Slave Guest

    Are using ICS (How do you connect to the Internet?)

    Slave, Feb 21, 2007

  3. It was a question on a exam prep sheet, all I can remember is the details I
    wrote.

    I assume he is part of a corporate network, and he cant get online.

    Ramon

    Ramon De Bruijn, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Sounds like the DNS IP address is misconfigured. If you can ping
    external IP addresses and not their FQDNs, it is a DNS issue.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 21, 2007
  5. Thank You!

    Ramon

    Ramon De Bruijn, Feb 21, 2007
  6. Ramon De Bruijn

    Cruwl Guest

    I see this a lot on our network.
    One thing to check is if the DNS is working, but still cant access the site
    would be the proxy, is there one and is the machine configured to access the
    proxy server.

    =
    --
    NMCI Support Analyst