    intermittently.

    Does anyone know of any commands that I can use to use via telnet that can
    help me determine if this is occurring?
    Adrian Martinez, Sep 17, 2004

  2. Adrian Martinez

    mh Guest

    Try

    interface x
    logging event link-status
    mh, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Adrian Martinez

    micke Guest

    dont recal what the 2924 software is able to do but a ide will be to
    use console log or to syslog on the console or in a memory buffer this
    is the standard IOS way to do it lol just wonder what software it
    is in the 2924
    must be a realy old box lol

    micke, Sep 17, 2004
  4. Adrian Martinez

    Ben Guest

    conf t
    logging buffered
    end
    (wait)
    show logging buffered
    sh interface x (a wealth of information here)

    Ben, Sep 21, 2004