    I find which component is the problem but sometime it make me loose my time.

    Do you know better software or others solution ?

    Thank you !

    atxa, Aug 24, 2003

  2. It's a near certainty that you have a hardware problem. The most likely
    candidates are memory and motherboard, but it could be almost anything.

    What motherboard are you using?

    Memtest-86 is the best memory test, and will find most memory problems.
    Only ZERO errors are acceptable.

    Barry Watzman, Aug 25, 2003

  3. atxa

    Geoff Guest

    Barry Watzman wrote:
    > It's a near certainty that you have a hardware problem. The most
    > likely candidates are memory and motherboard, but it could be almost
    > anything.
    >
    > What motherboard are you using?
    >
    > Memtest-86 is the best memory test, and will find most memory
    > problems. Only ZERO errors are acceptable.

    ya memtest86 rox
    don't forget prime95 for testing cpu/overall stability

    Geoff, Aug 25, 2003