    mmmm i bought on ebay. and two of the three hds are from old pc i had.
    thought about getting new vista ul 32 but would like to use the 64 bit if it
    does make a diff. help thank you
    chuck, Dec 20, 2007

  2. 1.) Please, make an attempt to write in sentences. Humans have to try to
    understand what you're saying if we're going to help you.
    2.) You need to talk to Asus about 64bit drivers for their wireless.
    Microsoft doesn't do drivers - the manufacturers have to do the drivers for
    their own hardware.
    3.) OEM copies, especially bought off of eBay, are a risk. An OEM copy can
    only be installed on one machine. Period. Your only recourse is to let the
    limited functionality activation screen come up and from there, make the
    call to the activation center. You'll have to talk to an actual person,
    almost certainly. From there, you'll want to make the case that you're
    rebuilding your PC after problems and that you're a system builder with a
    system builder copy.

    If you choose to start over, using a new copy of Vista, and you choose
    32-bit, be prepared to lose all or most of the last Gb of RAM. The maximum
    virtual memory address space available for 32-bit Windows is 4GB, and some
    of that is necessary to support your hardware. Including big chunks for
    those two video cards.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64