    ever since then the error message just keeps coming on to the screen when I
    try to email this friend. What am I doing wrong? I know this address is ok.
    Thanks Joanne Kelso

    s.kelso, Aug 13, 2004

  2. s.kelso

    Morey Guest

    "s.kelso" <> wrote message
    news:ayTSc.249391$IQ4.208040@attbi_s02:

    > hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this
    > address, and I know it is correct.
    > At one point I tried and ever since then the error message

    And what does that message say?

    Morey, Aug 13, 2004

  3. s.kelso

    Polk Guest

    On 2004-08-13, s.kelso <> wrote:
    > hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this address, and
    > I know it is correct. At one point I tried and
    > ever since then the error message just keeps coming on to the screen when I
    > try to email this friend. What am I doing wrong? I know this address is ok.
    > Thanks Joanne Kelso

    LOL, I'm sure your friend will now thank you for posting his/her email
    address in a world wide newsgroup and all the porn spam he/she will
    receive because of it.

    Polk, Aug 13, 2004
  4. s.kelso wrote:
    > hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this address, and
    > I know it is correct. At one point I tried and
    > ever since then the error message just keeps coming on to the screen when I
    > try to email this friend. What am I doing wrong? I know this address is ok.

    1. Not reading what "the" (like there's only one) error message says?

    2. Not saying what "the" (like there's only one) error message says.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 13, 2004
  5. s.kelso

    The Prophecy Guest

    s.kelso wrote:
    > hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this
    > address, and I know it is correct. At
    > one point I tried and ever since then the error message just keeps
    > coming on to the screen when I try to email this friend. What am I
    > doing wrong? I know this address is ok. Thanks Joanne Kelso

    And I am sure your friend will just love the fact that he/she will be
    getting a crap load of spam e-mail very soon because of the fact that you
    just posted their e-mail address to a world-wide public newsgroup.........

    --
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#asking

    The Prophecy, Aug 13, 2004
  6. s.kelso

    DC Guest

    Polk wrote:
    > On 2004-08-13, s.kelso <> wrote:
    >> hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this address, and
    >> I know it is correct. [snipped email addy] At one point I tried and
    >> ever since then the error message just keeps coming on to the screen when I
    >> try to email this friend. What am I doing wrong? I know this address is ok.
    >> Thanks Joanne Kelso

    > LOL, I'm sure your friend will now thank you for posting his/her email
    > address in a world wide newsgroup and all the porn spam he/she will
    > receive because of it.

    So, you reposted it ... why?

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 13, 2004
  7. s.kelso

    D Guest

    hmmm?? sounds like another "internet romance" to me!! ya think maybe he
    might have your email address blocked (assuming the 'error message' is a
    bounce message)??

    ppl need more info in order to help ya out! some of us might sound mean or
    crass (right guys? LOL) but people will help you if you read up on newsgroup
    etiquette.

    try here:
    http://www.aol.com/netfind/scoop/newsgroup_etiquette.html

    or type 'newsgroup etiquette' into www.google.com

    happy NGing!!

    D, Aug 13, 2004
  8. s.kelso

    D Guest

    hmmm?? sounds like another "internet romance" to me!! ya think maybe he
    might have your email address blocked (assuming the 'error message' is a
    bounce message)??

    ppl need more info in order to help ya out! some of us might sound mean or
    crass (right guys? LOL) but people will help you if you read up on newsgroup
    etiquette.

    try here:
    http://www.aol.com/netfind/scoop/newsgroup_etiquette.html

    or type 'newsgroup etiquette' into www.google.com

    happy NGing!!

    P.S. if this damn thing double posts I will take my own advice and go read
    up on newsgroup etiquette, I promise!

    D, Aug 13, 2004