Trouble with CCME and VIC2-4FXO; IOS 12.4(3)

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by alexander.burke@gmail.com, Sep 30, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I'm having some trouble with a new CallManager Express setup.
    Everything is working (phone-to-phone calls, and outgoing calls by
    dialing 9 first) -- except incoming calls from the PSTN are not causing
    either of the two phones to ring.

    If someone more knowledgeable could take a peek and let me know where
    I've gone wrong, that would be great!

    Here are the relevant parts of my config. Thanks in advance! :)

    !
    !
    voice-port 0/3/0
    ring number 10
    !!! Won't ever get to 10 rings, so this is safe
    cptone CA
    connection plar 6135551212
    !!! I also tried with "connection plar 10" to no avail
    caller-id enable
    !
    !
    dial-peer voice 1001 pots
    destination-pattern 9T
    port 0/3/0
    !
    !
    !
    telephony-service
    load 7960-7940 P00307020300
    max-ephones 52
    max-dn 192
    ip source-address 10.0.0.1 port 2000
    max-redirect 20
    auto assign 1 to 2
    timeouts interdigit 3
    system message Cisco CallManager Express
    time-zone 12
    time-format 24
    create cnf-files version-stamp 7960 Sep 29 2005 08:02:25
    max-conferences 16 gain -6
    moh flash:en_bacd_music_on_hold.au
    web admin system name foobar password foobar
    dn-webedit
    time-webedit
    transfer-system full-consult
    !