    Apple and Microsoft tech support and both were clueless
    (though quite ready to blame the other's product).

    I greatly appreciate any help anyone may be able to give me.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWZyYW5rMQ==?=, May 28, 2005

  2. All MS wireless hardware has been discontinued and the 500 is really old now
    and should be tossed. Even my MN 700 router doesn't work with the newer
    security formats & will never be updated. Do yourself a favor and buy a newer
    wireless router that uses WPA2 security. Read about it here & research it on
    the Web:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;893357

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyeQ==?=, Jun 1, 2005