    have to re start it and shut down at least once more to get it to turn off. I
    have been using this system for two years and it just started this a couple
    months ago.

    =?Utf-8?B?QSBpbiBOYXNodmlsbGU=?=, May 6, 2006

  2. Hi "A":
    It seems you are in the wrong forum as you have a system that has been
    working for two years and x64 is just one year old.
    Nevertheless...
    1.- Check the powersupply.
    Does it have the proper power wattage for your current system?
    Have you added hardware to your PC lately?
    This might be stressing the capabilities of your power supply.
    2.- Check your memory.
    If you have two memory sticks, remove one or the other and see what happens.
    If you have only one memory stick, find, steal or borrow one from a friend :)
    3.- Disconnect as many peripherals as you can and see if that solves your
    problem.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 8, 2006