    found and shown to be part of that (empty) group.

    What do I need to do?

    Jeff

    Guest, Jan 28, 2009

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    By searching from PC 2 I could "find" PC 1, but printer still will not print
    from PC 2

    Jeff

    Guest, Jan 29, 2009

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Additional info: even though search on PC2 can find PC1, I am told it is not
    accessible or that I have no permission to access it.

    Similarly, PC1 cannot find the network path to PC2.

    But both can access the internet using the same wireless network!

    Jeff

    Guest, Jan 29, 2009
  4. Do you have any 3rd party security software?

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Jan 29, 2009
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes, Zone Alarm. What should I look for or permit there?

    Jeff

    Guest, Jan 29, 2009
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Re: trouble sharing a printer -SOLVED

    That was it. I had had to re-install ZA on one of the PCs and forgot to do
    that!

    Thanks.

    Guest, Jan 29, 2009
  7. Re: trouble sharing a printer -SOLVED

    Thank you for the update.

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Jan 29, 2009